Hey guys, so im looking to upgrade my IJX40 from a vintage tremolo to a Floyd Rose.

Now, i know i gotta do the routing to the body so i can have a floating trem, but i have questions about the nut size and string spacing.

The Floyd im looking at on ebay (i know i know, dumb idea, but im strapped for cash) has a nut size of 42 mm, and the ibanez (without yet measuring, just a quick glance at specs online) has a nut size of 43 mm. the string spacing is 10.8 mm on the floyd, and im not sure for the Ibanez.

Will the different nut size matter? i assume it will, but i wanna ask first. also, couldnt i just buy an additional nut inthe event that it matters?

also, seeing as the headstock does one of those "halfpape" angles, can i still install the nut? or is there some tutorial i havent seen for it?
Gear:

Guitars:
BC Rich Warlock
Dean 88
ME682-In Progress
Amps:
Carvin SX300
Etc:
Clayton 1.0mm picks
Planet Waves cables.
I would highly advise not to do this... That guitar is waay too cheap to be doing any major mods to it. I'd take that money and put it towards a guitar with an FR already in it.
Gear:
Ibanez RG570 circa 1993
Ibanez S2020XAV
Carvin DC127
EVH 5153 50w
Orange PPC112
AxeFX II
the guitar has been with me alot, and now that i can somewhat to afford to ugrade it, i would like to. Sentimentals, you know.
Gear:

Guitars:
BC Rich Warlock
Dean 88
ME682-In Progress
Amps:
Carvin SX300
Etc:
Clayton 1.0mm picks
Planet Waves cables.