So I just bought a Boss Mt2 Metal Zone pedal, and I can't figure out how to hook it up to my amp, I have a Fender Super/Concert Amp and if it matters there is 2 inputs on the front a footswitch input, send, return, and line out on the back
Sorry if that was a stupid question, the first time I did it I had the volume on the pedal all the way up and it was really loud and i thought i did something wrong :P
Quote by denied
Oh dear... I hope you are happy with what it sounds like..

Pretty much sums it up really.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Hey, I had a Crate 15w SS amp, loved it. Bought one of the original Line 6 Spiders, loved it. Bought some Danelectro mini pedals, loved them. Bought some cheap Boss/Digitech pedals, loved them.

Man I miss those days. It was so cheap to buy new awesome stuff

Nowadays I get a Keeley Java Boost, it's not for me. Play a Bogner Alchemist, meh. It's sad that I have to buy boutique pedals and custom amps to be happy with my tone. And expensive as hell.

At least I still don't care about expensive guitars I love my Epi ES-135 almost as much as I loved my PRS custom 24 10-top and it's like 1/4 the price lol

EDIT: ok, kinda rambled. the point is, if you like it, screw these guys. enjoy it while it lasts
Quote by josephde
Hey, I had a Crate 15w SS amp, loved it. Bought one of the original Line 6 Spiders, loved it. Bought some Danelectro mini pedals, loved them. Bought some cheap Boss/Digitech pedals, loved them.

Man I miss those days. It was so cheap to buy new awesome stuff

Nowadays I get a Keeley Java Boost, it's not for me. Play a Bogner Alchemist, meh. It's sad that I have to buy boutique pedals and custom amps to be happy with my tone. And expensive as hell.

At least I still don't care about expensive guitars I love my Epi ES-135 almost as much as I loved my PRS custom 24 10-top and it's like 1/4 the price lol

EDIT: ok, kinda rambled. the point is, if you like it, screw these guys. enjoy it while it lasts

I know that feeling
I was just being sarcastic but for the price of the MT2 you could have the Barber Dirty Bomb which is muuuch nicer.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey