Who, on this forum didn't know Ozzy has an album that's being released June 22nd, moved from it's June 15th original date?
Braindead retard. Hasnt done anything worthwhile since 'Bark At The Moon'.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by mattee66
you can pre-order on is site,
http://www.ozzy.com

You could.

But why?
My band: Iconic Vivisect

Quote by madbasslover
I think what we can all take away from this is that people should be allowed to listen to whatever they want to as long as we're all the same religion.
All of Ozzy's material recently has just been about how he won't retire. Write a freakin' song about something important, goddammit.
FLAMESHIELD (though this never works)

In my opinion:
Black Sabbath (w. Ozzy) > Black Sabbath (w. Ronny) > Ozzy Osbourne (solo)

Ozzy's solo career has released a few memorable songs but not one solid album, I'll get this new album but I'm not expecting anything groundbreaking.
Hopefully Gus G's guitar skills bring something new to the table.
Quote by PwarDuex
your name is about as funny as a burning orphanage

Quote by fumb duck
FLAMESHIELD
Wait, you really thought your post was something flameshield-worthy?

I think there's quite a fair amount of people who agree with it, myself included.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
IMO, Most of Ozzy's stuff bores the hell out of me. I only listen to RJD era sabbath.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Quote by fumb duck
FLAMESHIELD (though this never works)

In my opinion:
Black Sabbath (w. Ozzy) > Black Sabbath (w. Ronny) > Ozzy Osbourne (solo)

Ozzy's solo career has released a few memorable songs but not one solid album, I'll get this new album but I'm not expecting anything groundbreaking.
Hopefully Gus G's guitar skills bring something new to the table.

Give Diary of A Madman another chance.....great album!
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by we_built_a_tree
Wait, you really thought your post was something flameshield-worthy?

Everything I post these days needs a flame shield

Quote by Stranglehold
Give Diary of A Madman another chance.....great album!

I don't remember it being amazing, I may have to go find the CD and give it another go sometime soon.
Quote by PwarDuex
your name is about as funny as a burning orphanage

Ozzy should stop making music and get back to reality-tv. If he's aiming to milk, he might as well do it propertly
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Quote by Scourge441
All of Ozzy's material recently has just been about how he won't retire. Write a freakin' song about something important, goddammit.

Well, the title song on his Black Rain album dealt with war and how we shouldn't be fighting in it.

I dunno about you, but I think that a song about war is kind of important. What about you???

ron666
The first 3 albums are really good, but after that not so much. Actually I think No More Tears was a pretty good album. The rest isn't up to par, and Black Rain had one song with meaningful lyrics (but hey this is metal-can we really fault that?).

edit: But yeah Ozzy's lyrics seem to be better when he's in a band with Geezer...hm wonder why?
Last edited by FifthHorsemen at May 31, 2010,