Nice chug and grooves in here man!! You guys play well together, the recording is pretty good too. My favorite part was the clean section, nice and calm, reminded me of monkey nuts & vodka haha. I like how you brought it back in, the heavy riff that followed was sort of abrupt, but it set things up nicely for the solo. Other than that I think the layout and everything was great. Do you guys plan to add vox to this one or is it staying instrumental? Keep it up, hope to hear more bro \m/
Quote by supralightning
Nice chug and grooves in here man!! You guys play well together, the recording is pretty good too. My favorite part was the clean section, nice and calm, reminded me of monkey nuts & vodka haha. I like how you brought it back in, the heavy riff that followed was sort of abrupt, but it set things up nicely for the solo. Other than that I think the layout and everything was great. Do you guys plan to add vox to this one or is it staying instrumental? Keep it up, hope to hear more bro \m/

Nah we've got vocals but singer was lost somewhere in the british transport system.
So i hope to have a version with vox on soon cause they kinda tie up the change at the end i think.