Hey folks,

I had already posted this question in my original thread, but I figured I would be more direct in the heading. How do you shop online for guitar gear? What makes or breaks the e-tailer for you? Any input or opinions would be great!

Thank you!

Greg
How do I shop online? PGS, I won't buy anywhere else online if at all possible. I feel like the fact that they will demo almost everything for you shows better customer support than anywhere else, and all the cool stuff they do with their facebook fans.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

i dont usually buy guitars or amps online but everything else i do and the only thng i really look for is if they are going to rip me off
i havent had any bad experiences buying things online
As was mentioned before, unfortunately, if I'm buying online, all I'm looking at is price. I always check Musicians Friend, Music123, Amazon, eBay (retail shops), etc. and just find the cheapest price new with shipping, and that's it.

That's the unfortunate side of online shopping - I'm not dealing with people in person, I'm not trying stuff out, I just know what I want and want it as cheap as possible.
Price (including shipping) and if you get anything free with it. That's it really
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
price, and also how reliable/trustworthy the shop is. I want to know that if something goes wrong, they'll look after me. And that they won't hit me with punitive return postage charges in a cynical attempt to put me off returning it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Dave,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. The return policy is definately something we have under control. I have fallen victim to shady return policies myself so I completely understand where you're coming from. Let me know if you all have any other suggestions.

Thank you again for your replies!

Greg
Hey folks,

Sorry I've been away for so long. I've updated the site and I hope you all find it much more user friendly. Check it out if you have a minute and feel free to provide feedback.

Thank you!

Greg