So basically my mom was messing with the family computer and tried to put in 256 colors and everything got messed up the screen was black the fonts were large i kinda fixed it but there is still a problem with the way it process's images or formats on websites, everything is white I'm going to try and upload some screen shots i took and put on MS Paint but i might not be able to do that because these things confuse simple folk like me, what do I do to fix this: I couln't get the pics to upload but basically everything is white and formats/ icons cannot be processed correctly for example in the top left corner on the facebook website where the facebook logo should be it's not there.
Quote by Dirge Humani
I want you to look at your keyboard. See those keys to the right of 'm'?

Learn to use them.

He has a point. Run-on sentences make things complicated and hard to read/understand.

On topic: What OS are you running?
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by Ponyexpress
what you mean these things: > <???
And I'm running on XP.

He means periods and question marks, you know normal grammar?

Like mtforever said, go into preferences, go to colors or display or something like that, and screw around with the color and resolution settings until it works right again. Unless your mom is nearby, then ask her exactly what it was she did, and then just undo it.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by doomded
He means periods and question marks, you know normal grammar?

Like mtforever said, go into preferences, go to colors or display or something like that, and screw around with the color and resolution settings until it works right again. Unless your mom is nearby, then ask her exactly what it was she did, and then just undo it.

i know he means that lol
where is preferences
Have you tried turning it off and on again?
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
sounds like your hard drive has been stricken with a case of dumbassiosis. Don't stare at the tv dinner cooking thru the microwave window for 9 minutes brah
Quote by Metalology
You'll probably get some praise from people in as sad of a situation as you or maybe some laughs from people who enjoy your lame sense of humor.

lolwut

a blog that should be floating in the toilet. toiletfloater.blogspot.com
When in doubt: System restore
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.