I was browsing the web and came across this "Guitar superstars" program, and it got me curious.

Has anybody heard of this/used this?
Gear:
Epiphone SG Special
Peavy Vypyr amp

Been Playing Every day since July 30th, 2009.
No lessons, only the ones provided here at Ultimate Guitar.
never heard of it, but i have seen some similar stuff like that on the internet, promising that if you follow this "program" your gonna be an awesome guitar player in no time, i personally don't believe in these stuff, coz i don't think there IS an easy way to learning guitar (except for making the learning process fun) but i've never really tried out them "programs" so i can't really tell, lol
Quote by DeadSoloist
lol i have all the practice standing up when I used to play guitar hero 24/7 :P

Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
I don't care if you're joking or not.

Just no.

There are no secrets and no quick fixes, stop pansying out and practice.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
All of those "learn to play guitar quick and easy" type of sites are a tremendous waste of time. Someone feeds you some bullshit to lure you in and then at the end, there it is: "now all I need is your credit card number". As Zaphod said there's no quick fixes in guitar, or any instrument for that matter. Practice makes perfect.

P.S.
Dude if you spent as much time playing as you do posting, you'd be like Jeff Waters or something by now. If you're unsure about something do a search and if you can't find what you're looking for then post a new thread.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.