So I'm home from college and I decided I was going to play on my halfstack which hasn't been used since last summer and I turn it on and it's on it's clean sounding channel and everything sounds fine but then I try and switch to my gain channels and nothing happens. I also can't turn on my reverb either on the footswitch. The only two lights/buttons that turn on are the two outside buttons (Gain on the far left and Effects on the far right). It looks like this.

I will admit I'm not the best when it comes to gear knowledge so any help at all would be appreciated. It's not that the gain knobs are turned down or anything either. I thought it might be that maybe some of the tubes were out (again not so much knowledge) but the fact that the reverb button won't come on either makes me think it might be something else, like a possible short somewhere in the pedal or the cords or something. Again any help is appreciated. Thanks.
well can you change the channel on the amp itself? if not you might have quite the cluster**** of a problem
I really don't know how to describe it man. I can push the gain button on and off and when I do that, on the amp it says it's switching the different gain channels but nothing sounds different. I can't actually turn the Channel button on and off on the footswitch which is what actually changes the tones up. I don't know if any of this makes any sense. I usually have a clean channel, a light distortion, and a heavy distortion but it doesn't do anything turning the Gain button off and on and the Channel buttons isn't working. It's all very confusing and the fact that I haven't used it in a while makes it worse because I can't remember how exactly everything worked initially.
I own a AT 100 and I can probably help.

Are both plugs for the foot switch in the right places?

Can you change the channel on the front of the amp?
Quote by OhioState
I own a AT 100 and I can probably help.

Are both plugs for the foot switch in the right places?

Can you change the channel on the front of the amp?

Yes both plugs are in the right spots. I've checked a couple of times. When I press the Channel button on the front of the amp nothing seems to change either.
It seems like a transistor or relay problem. You might have to take it to a professional.