...sea creatures. *said in my best Kanye West voice*

Just a thought. Do you think this has any relevance to the Katrina incident? Will people blame Obama for not acting swiftly (ha ha pun) with organizations to fix this oil spill, just as people accuse Bush for not acting swiftly with organizations to help New Orleans.
People will blame Obama for nearly everything that goes wrong in the U.S until he is out of office. Whatever he does, someone would be able to do it better (in their mind)
Quote by Mugg74
he is black

What!?!?

How long have you been sitting on this information!?!?
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by jimmy_neutron
People will blame Obama for nearly everything that goes wrong in the U.S until he is out of office. Whatever he does, someone would be able to do it better (in their mind)

Hmm, it took a foreigner to show me the light. Now, I understand. Thank you.

This thread sucks now. My greatest of apologies (that being the best apologies i have to give, which means i will take the best of the best apologies from my apologies stash and use them here for yall... you're welcome.) Good Night and Good Luck
Quote by Kankuro
Who's this Obama fellow you speak of?

The President of our country. The President I tell you. Theee Preeesident! He presides over the people of this country that we calllllllll
Any president cannot make any single move without being wildly criticized. PETA got all of their animal friendly panties in a knot when Obama tried to swat a fly.

Ahhh Democracy....
I <3 Companion Cube
Quote by jimmy_neutron

It's the way it works with any leader. Most of the public holds them to unrealistic expectations, which, not being Jesus Christ, they fail at. Sad really.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
ahhh yes PETA. I remember when I was young and my friends and I would call PETA and yell....

"Animals Suck! Go Plants!" into the phone whenever they answered our call.

....good times, good times.
Quote by Mugg74
he is black

Surely you jest.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Quote by necrosis1193
It's the way it works with any leader. Most of the public holds them to unrealistic expectations, which, not being Jesus Christ, they fail at. Sad really.

Sometimes i think though, that people coming in off the street would be better off in charge, at least for a short period of time. By the time you get to such a postion of power as president, or any other political leader for so long, you get tied up in the political way of doing things, from the way you go to work in the morning, to the way you make statements to the media.

What most countries need at this time, is the ruthlessness of someone who hasn't been raised by politics, and isn't held back by the political/social consequences of doing things that everyone agrees need to be done, but are too afraid to say it, in fear of the backlash.
Quote by Kankuro
Who's this Obama fellow you speak of?

I dunno, I think he's in the NBA.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

I think the blame is going to sit with BP not with Obama, because from what I can tell the Americans really hate business regulation. So there's nothing he could have done without making people rage about new restrictions on their capitalist activities.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I think the blame is going to sit with BP not with Obama, because from what I can tell the Americans really hate business regulation. So there's nothing he could have done without making people rage about new restrictions on their capitalist activities.

It actually wasn't BP's fault, either. The rig was owned by a seperate company or something IIRC.

But aye, he's batting off enough communist accusations as it is.

inb4 "beating off" fix.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by jimmy_neutron

The first reply in this thread that made any sense and I 100% agree with it.

The latest move he's getting backlash for is his decision to backup South Korea's retaliation for North Korea's attack on them. He's moving in US troops to help South Korea and needless to say, there are a lot of people who are not happy about that.
Mr Long Legged Mack Daddy? He loves critters.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006