Hey guys,

I bought these "Double ball guitar strings" off someone on the internet ages ago, just in case. And funnily enough just when I buy a few spare sets, my good strings stop breaking. But I gave a set to a friend to use, and he said he couldn't use them. When I bought them I thought that "Double ball" meant that the ball was bigger to hold in place better, but apparently it means that there are balls at both ends. I was just wondering where on earth I would find a guitar to use these. I would just cut the ends off, but the strings are too short. It's also too late to complain, all traces of the deal are gone because I bought them ages ago, but I need to know where I would use these things.

Cheers.
Your friend won't be able to use them no, neither will you. They're for headstockless Steinbergers like seljer said, there's no tuning pegs on a Steinberger therefore no winding so the strings are the exact length to go from the end of the neck to the bridge.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
Your friend won't be able to use them no, neither will you. They're for headstockless Steinbergers like seljer said, there's no tuning pegs on a Steinberger therefore no winding so the strings are the exact length to go from the end of the neck to the bridge.

If you could afford one of those guitars, why would you buy cheap as hell strings. Haha thanks anyways guys. I'll try and sell the closed packs or something.