So Iv'e just come to be the owner or an Ibanez RG370DX,

I am looking for a couple of simple (very easy) mods that can be done to my guitar without spending to much money.

I don't want to re-paint my guitar but do other mods besides this.

Can you suggest some and point me in the right direction.

Thanks for any help
Sean

Guitars:
Fender American Standard Strat 2009 Limited Edition
Ibanez Gak30

Amps
Jcm 800 2203 '82

Pedals:
John bull jr overdrive
Boss Equalizer GE-7
Boss TU-3
Boss CH1

My Band
http://www.myspace.com/hereliesnuggetband
Depends on so many things...
Pickups and new electronics will help greatly, but will cost a lot.
Other things i would normally suggest, like replacing the nut for tuning stability is a bit useless due to the FR...
So yeah. New electronics, i'd say definitely replace the pots, rewire it for more options like with coil splitting, or get blending pots or summat.
I can't believe no one has said this yet...
Kill-Switch.
New Strap-locks.
New tuners.

EDIT:
Also, if you do drop D tuning alot, you could get the EVH D-Tunah for your Floyd Rose.
..I was watching my death.
Quote by timbit2006
I can't believe no one has said this yet...
Kill-Switch.
New Strap-locks.
New tuners.

EDIT:
Also, if you do drop D tuning alot, you could get the EVH D-Tunah for your Floyd Rose.

the D-tuna isn't that good, it only DEFINETLY fits an OFR and if it's a floyd set up to go both ways (Eddies only goes one way) then it'll detune you unless you have a stabilising system of some kind.

New tuners are unecessary on a locking system and I Ibanez tuners are pretty damn good anyway
well hardware is expensive for good stuff. however if your stock stuff is GARBAGE, even cheap tuners will be an upgrade. for example there were broken tuners on a guitar i had (really old) and i paid 25 bucks for a pair the local store was trying to get rid of, and they work fine. stay in tune. not spertzels, but they function as they should.

wiring is the best bang for buck IF you know how to do it. unlike most music stuff, its almost zero cost. its all knowledge. if your handy with a soldering iron and have good hands, read up on some wiring diagrams and give it a shot.

not too bad. i learned to to rewire a guitar this bas week and im darn glad i did. i fixed my humbucking pickup too. had to strip it down to the internal coils and find a broken wire (no idea how that happened, i got it used).

with enough time on youtube and google you can learn just about anything.
Quote by Bigsteve92
the D-tuna isn't that good, it only DEFINETLY fits an OFR and if it's a floyd set up to go both ways (Eddies only goes one way) then it'll detune you unless you have a stabilising system of some kind.

New tuners are unecessary on a locking system and I Ibanez tuners are pretty damn good anyway

Really? Wow. Thanks for warning me when I get my OFR.

I totally forgot about the locking nut.
The guitar which I am getting, has a locking nut, and Grover locking tuners.
Double safety. I just hope it isnt like the double condoms thing.
..I was watching my death.