Hi , how much does any brand new JEM 77 models cost in your country? (converted in usd)

Mine is about 3,801.50 USD. Is that overpriced?
I now have a signature
Yeah, in both the UK and the US you can find a JEM77V for about $2500.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by jnsw
Hi , how much does any brand new JEM 77 models cost in your country? (converted in usd)

Mine is about 3,801.50 USD. Is that overpriced?

depends on where you live...in switzerland,a 1000$ rg1570 can cost about 1500$
where is the best place to check for the standard price ?
I now have a signature
Quote by jnsw
where is the best place to check for the standard price ?

I would say japan for MIJ guitars
Last edited by archenemyfan at May 24, 2010,
hmm so that means japan sells it cheaper than the rest of the world?? lol since its made from there
I now have a signature
Quote by jnsw
hmm so that means japan sells it cheaper than the rest of the world?? lol since its made from there

no..since you are looking for the standard price of guitar that is made in japan,you should compare it with the prices in japan...if it is made in USA,base the price in USA as standard..
oh...ok thx for the information lol ill try to find the price on ibanez website using the japanese version
I now have a signature
You can't ask if the price you pay for is overpriced compared to another country where the whole economy is completely different to yours. As for standard price well refer to my previous point. You can't have a baseline figure to compare off the world just does not work like that fortunately and unfortunately.
guitarcenter.com is your friend. yes thats over price i can get one used for 2200 probably cheeper at ebay, but ebays bovked at school
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Quote by archenemyfan
remember the price on the ibanez website is the MSRP...not the actual selling price..

http://www.ikebe-gakki.com/shopping/goods/goods_detail.php?key=jem+77&count=12&sort=1&id=157677

are you talking about this?

that costs 3100$ in japan

well not exactly that but yea anyways its still the 77 . I think its better for me to buy it from japan lol
I now have a signature
Quote by jnsw
well not exactly that but yea anyways its still the 77 . I think its better for me to buy it from japan lol

well if you can take the risk,it is is actually alot cheaper,and since you are in singapore,you wont have much of a problem anyway..

it up to you to decide
You mean the 7, not the 77? The 7VWH is the white w/gold hardware. There have been a few JEM 7's (and 77's and 777's )
Last edited by littlephil at May 25, 2010,
jemsite.com
Guitars
1998 Gibson Les Paul Standard
1992 Ibanez RG550
Amplifier
1978 Marshall JMP 2203