Gibson Les paul standard - cherry burst year 2000.
£900
No postage on this sorry

EMG active pickups - 81 + 85
with all the wiring etc. ready to go in.
£100 posted

Boss Br864 studio
A few years old but never used!
£90 posted

I'm sorry but no trades.
Pics on my profile
Thanks
bump
£90 for the EMGs
£75 for the studio

Would consider postage of the guitar or I am willing to drop off/meet
Would you consider a trade at all? ive got a Gibson Robot Flying V im looking to swap for a gibson les paul and i could probably chuck in £100 if you will chuck in the EMG's
My Gear:
Jackson RR3
Vox AVT30
Sorry mate, as I no longer play the guitar I'm not interested in trades.
Thanks
Tom
ill buy the EMG's for 85 just give me like two weeks ok save them
I WILL BUY THEM
are they the solderless ones?
Ok no probs.
Not sure whether they are solderless or not, I will have a look. They are currently exactly as they were when they were taken out of the guitar, with pots/jack connected up ready to go!
As I've not heard from you PopTart I'm guessing you don't want the EMGs.
So everything is still for sale!
I think the EMGs and studio may be going on ebay this weekend, so if you want them either let me know or have a look on the bay!
Thanks
whats the best price you can do for the boss +postage
@jecox ssssoooo ssweeeet that whole set up is so sweet. If I had any distortion/delay setup it would be the akai headrush and BM. Awesome set up.

Seems so you giving up guitar, have you got anything else for sale
@jecox ssssoooo ssweeeet that whole set up is so sweet. If I had any distortion/delay setup it would be the akai headrush and BM. Awesome set up.

Sorry for the delay in replying.
Last train, not sure I can quite go down to 800, 850 was about as far as I wanted to go I'm afraid!
Duv, no probs just let me know. I'm based in Leicester.
Jecox, I reckon I could probably do about 70 including postage for the studio. It really is in perfect condition, I could count the number of times I have used it on one hand and I will also throw in the AC adapter I have been using with it as it didn't come with one (which seems very strange for a £250 studio!)
Yeh, giving up the guitar. Kind of gave up a few years ago really and only just got round to selling all the stuff off. I think I've sold it all now, just the les paul, emgs and studio left.
No replies from any of the above so I guess its all still for sale!
Mate, What is the lowest price for emgs? and if you could do the 81 on its own, cheers.
Gear
Good Old Les Paul
Aria Acoustic
Marshall MG10CD
Laney Linebacker Reverb 100w
Ashown perfect ten 30w
Fleetwood bass
Digitech RP100A