Page 1 of 2
Obviously were almost all guitarists or bassists, but I'm curious, what other instruments can you guys play?
I mainly play guitar, but I sing, play piano, and synth keys. I'm thinking about learning drums too, but that shit seems kinda tough
Harmonica
'Always outnumbed, never outgunned'
PSN + XBL: Jimsworthy

Charvel So-Cal ProMod Black
Ibanez RG350Dx W/ Duncans
Blackstar HT Stage 100
ASshdown 4x12
Morley George Lynch Dragon Wah II
search for the bar perhaps. ive seen this thread at least 3 times.
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
i used to play clarinet, but when i got in high school all the band kids got really wierd :/
I play trumpet and drums. I don't actually play guitar, I just know a few chords and that's it, I joined UG to learn but never really had the time to
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
inb4 skinflute.

OT: I play piano and mayonaise.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Ukulele, Piano, harmonica.
Quote by Jaymz2K
Kidding, they hate you and want you to be miserable.

Also, Charmander.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
If I teach myself to cum on command with the word Jackpot... Won't make any bets, but I'll still be a winner.
Quote by Bowe
so wait... does PETA think all gay people are vegans?
Quote by Will-kun
search for the bar perhaps. ive seen this thread at least 300 times.

Fixed

On topic, I play violin, guitar and bass mainly, though I can play piano and drums I'm just not very good.
Piano, will probably take up few more instruments. I'm looking at altoflutes, cellos and the harmonica.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
vox, drums (to a degree), la base guitarra (to a degree), a little bit of piano, trombone("shhhhhhh, that doesn't count!""quiet you!"), a little bit of trumpet.
I play piano classically and bass (i also sing when noone is listening!)

^altoflutes are beautiful, so nice to listen to
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
Bass, guitar, piano, recorder (for more then 10 years now) and sometimes i pick up a clarinet or harmonica =)
Guitar, piano (I recently quit my lessons though), trumpet (only for school) and I want to learn the drums and bass guitar
guitar, bass, recorder (yeah i owned that f***er), i can play the trumpet but i don't have one or know anyone who does
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
i play guitar as my main instrument but i also play ukulele and i recently started teaching my self piano (well keyboard really since i don't own a piano)
Quote by Punk_Ninja

I was like "Shut up woman, Satch is playing"
Quote by Soul Power
Maybe instead of eating you, you and her could eat a drifter. Like, make it one of those things you do together as a couple.
I play guitar, bass, drums, and I can kinda play keyboard. Of course there's singing, but I'm absolutely horrible.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Bass, a bit of drums, bagpipes and a tiny bit of piano
Quote by element4433
What if the way their wieners were positioned they could only pee into each other's mouths?

And one had his finger joined to the other's butthole?

PLAY
UG
MINECRAFT

Or don't. Yeah don't.
Well, I don't play guitar to begin with. I'm only teaching myself (same with bass). But I primarily play the drums. Then I play trombone, keyboard and the tin whistle.
My first instrument is piano. I can also play organ (like for people's weddings) and other keyboards/synths. I'm a drummer and a percussionist so can play xylophones, vibes, bells, marimbas when I have too. Guitars and bass guitar. I used to be a fairly good trumpet and trombone player but it's been a while since I've played either.
I play guitar
Bass
drums
harmonica
and key board/piano (not very well atm though)
I know my basic major and minor chords and a couple scales on piano, I can't really play it well at all though. I mainly use it for vocal practice and songwriting.

I can keep a beat on drums, but im not very good at that either. I have actually played a show on them before though.

Harmonica, it can only be a diatonic though.

I also know my major/minor chords on a mandolin.

I really want to take up ukulele.
In order of how well I can play them (that isn't saying much though, I'm pretty terrible regardless)

Drums
Bass
Guitar
Piano

I started on guitar at age 7, picked up drums at 13, bass at 14 and I can just about play chords on a piano, and I'm 17 now.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

I play guitar and piano, and clarinet (I learned it in school). I can play bass if needed, and I can also play some basic drum patterns if needed.
MATTERHORN
I play guitar, bass, keyboards, drum pads (:P), mandolin, bouzouki, ukulele, accordion occasionally.

Pretty much my whole immediate family are multi instrumentalists, it rocks
Drums primarily, but also on the side, guitar, keys, saxophone (alto to be specific), vocals, and bass guitar a bit, though I don't own one. I also want to take up violin.
I play:

Bass (main instrument)
Drums
Electric/acoustic guitars
Violin
Double bass
Cello (badly, I'm learning)
Viola (just started lessons!)
Keyboards
Piano
Moog synths (basic stuff)
Recorder (just started playing again)
Fife
Harmonica

I list piano and keys seperately as I play these two for different reasons and at different standards.
Page 1 of 2