Hey guys, i have finally almost compiled all of the pedals that i want for my pedalboard, with the others i need soon on the way. I am now looking for a power supply that will be able to handle all of the effects, which is seeming to be quite a hard task. I will be running:

guitar -> korg pitchblack -> dunlop crybaby ->mxr dynacomp -> fulltone ocd -> fender blender -> mxr micro amp -> digitech whammy -> fulltone choral flange ->mxr phase 100 -> volume pedal -> boss dd-7 -> amp

i have all the pedals except the volume that i will be buying soon, but i need a power supply that can suit all of these pedals.

There is no problem with the majority of them as they all run of a 9v dc input except the whammy which is an ac unit. Here is where my problem lies.
I have done a bunch of research already and i think my best bets are the ModTone Power Plant or the Voodoo Labs PedalPower Versa. I cant seem to find the Versa anywhere however, are they even released? As there are specs for a 13 output version but i can not find it anywhere.

Anyway, if i was to buy the ModTone i was thinking i could run all of the dc pedals from the 7 outputs, daisychaining a few as i have 9 pedals that need dc power, then using the ac output for the whammy?

Any help or other suggestions is appreciated, please let me know if you have any advice or alternatives. Thanks in advance!
tom
yeah i know, however i dont think they can run a whammy, which is sorta my main issue, there does not seem to be a power supply out there that can handle all pedals, which seems a bit pointless, but i think this modtone may be a resolution to my problem. anyone else with this issue or any suggestions?
Quote by guitartom
yeah i know, however i dont think they can run a whammy, which is sorta my main issue, there does not seem to be a power supply out there that can handle all pedals, which seems a bit pointless, but i think this modtone may be a resolution to my problem. anyone else with this issue or any suggestions?

The PP2 can power the Whammy if I'm not mistaken with a coupler cable (the whammy requires 18v), and if not, then there is an AC outlet on the back so you can just plug the whammy's adapter there.
the PP2 can not run the whammy. The whammy does not require 18V, it requires 9V AC at about 1 Amp. The best option for you would be to get a Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus and use the AC outlet on the back of the Pedal Power.
Quote by bogg808
the PP2 can not run the whammy. The whammy does not require 18V, it requires 9V AC at about 1 Amp.

Oh sorry about that, my bad
really, thanks a lot for your help guys, if that can work then i reckon thats my best bet! its so annoying that you cant get an all in one adapter, but i guess if this can work then the pP2+ is almost there. Hopefully i can get my hands on one cheap they are pretty expensive units, but hopefully worth it. thanks nightraven for letting me know about the noise problems with the modtone, i was really considering that one for a second.
It'd be a pretty easy thing to build. You could use one 2 amp winding to power it all.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification