hey guys i just got a brand new valveking and love it, but on certain notes (usualy on the low e) there is a rattle which appears to be the tube cage, when i tap the cage there is a slight rattle but you only really hear it properly when you hit a note.

any ideas?

its a mettalicy kind of sound

could it be a loose filament perhaps ? and can i take it back to the shop/ phone peavey ?

customised westfield strat soon to be HH
MIJ 68'reissue strat from 1996

bunch of boss pedals
Last edited by higgy30 at May 24, 2010,