Prevyet, Pit. Long time no see. I see you have aged well.

Now, on to business.

I have an English final in like half an hour, and I need to know two characteristics of Realism and two characteristics of Modernism. Please help!
Get off the pit and get your notes out now.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
That's your final? That's easy as pie. Just wikipedia both of them and you'll find dozens of chacteristics.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Realism - since you haven't studied, you'll be doing well to scrape a pass.
Modernism - people will try and make you feel good about yourself after your pitiful exam performance
Quote by MightyAl
Modernism - people will try and make you feel good about yourself after your pitiful exam performance

oh yeah, this definitely!!

Good luck, but seriously study, and why come to the pit? Thats scary lol
Here's my advice: In the next half hour, devise, construct and activate your very own time machine, go back and choose not to fuck yourself by being a lazy arse.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Quote by MightyAl
Modernism - people will try and make you feel good about yourself after your PITiful exam performance

That made me smile.

Also, i totally just made a notecard I can use on my final, so thank you =) deuces again, Pit. I have had fond memories.
Here's my advice: In the next half hour, devise, construct and activate your very own time machine, go back and choose not to fuck yourself by being a lazy arse.

Coincidentally, I just built a time machine for my engineering final. But if I use it to stop myself from being a lazyass, then I would never have found your sage advice. It's a paradox!

Unlucky.

It's your own fault. If you didn't study in the several months you already had, I'm not entirely sure why you give a shit now.
Quote by pielover375
I'm studying as we speak, but I came here for extra help

you came... HERE?

i think you should have studied though but wikipedia is your friend
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
TS, your funny..... almost. Maybe instead of being a smart ass on the pit you sould have used that wit to study with!
Quote by Ninja Vampirate

Unlucky.

It's your own fault. If you didn't study in the several months you already had, I'm not entirely sure why you give a shit now.

My mom took my car for smoking weed and i get it back early if i do well on my finals
Quote by pielover375
My mom took my car for smoking weed and i get it back early if i do well on my finals

Lmao, well... good luck, it sounds like you'll need it. Seriously, wise up.