Because it's terrible?
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
there not that bad tonally(the dfx is). But better amps can be bought(not line6 spider) for the price). Such as small valve combos and cheap effects can be bought(boss me-25) for similar price
Because of the terrible noises it makes.

And now for something completely different:
Why threadstarter hate English language?
Last edited by TheQuailman at May 24, 2010,
cuzdisampsux

Seriously though, Greg is right- far better amps can be had for the price.
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

Last edited by rocknrolldude43 at May 24, 2010,
Because you touch yourself at night. But more accurately, because it's a cheaply made amp, sounds terrible compared to what you COULD get for the money you dump on it, and because there's a lot of general bandwagon hate for them on here.

I personally don't mind the cleans all that much, but the dirt is ass. Straight ass. It doesn't take pedals well at all.

Also. For the goddamned record....

The searchbar is there for a reason. Use it.

I'm guessing you have one, TS? Sorry for being a dick, but seriously, the searchbar is there for a reason.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Last edited by stratman_13 at May 24, 2010,
i'm suprised there has been no reference to crushing overdrive yet...
the clean channel is actually passable but i'd go for a peavey vypyr or vox over and MG any day
Because it's sells are based on Reputation of Marshall amp to alot of uninformed or Beginning guitarist.