Hii.
Im getting my new Electric Guitar soon and I dont know which combanation to pick.

Combanation I

ESP LTD EC-50
VOX VT 15

Combanation II

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender Front Man 25R

Which one to pick ?
I have an idea: 2nd guitar, 1st amp.

If that's not an option, then the first combo by far.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
I have an idea: 2nd guitar, 1st amp.

If that's not an option, then the first combo by far.
This.
What are some of your favorite genres, bands and guitar preferences (judging from your options and username I'm guessing you're into rock/metal and prefer an axe with a beefy tone, hardtail bridge and humbucking pickups)

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
of what you posted, the first amp and second guitar.

but like shwilly posted, what kind of music, bands, tones?
what is the total budget?
are you just starting out?
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Im more like Rock Punk(Sum41), Rock, Classic Rock(The house of the rising sun),

but not realy metal :\
Quote by RockStyle
Im more like Rock Punk(Sum41), Rock, Classic Rock(The house of the rising sun),

but not realy metal :\

budget?
it helps.

otherwise, i'd say the vt 15 and studio epi LP would work well. Also try a vypyr 15 amp. Another guitar to test would be an ibanez art100. It's another decent set guitar for about the same price.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
have you thought about buying used? you can find a lot of guitars with higher quality than that, for about the same price

Also, I recommend Ibanez to everyone, but not ESP. ESP's cheaper guitars, really are cheaper. Ibanez is a little more consistent with quality, i think.

As for Epiphone....no. if you like the style, Get either a gibson or an Agile. Agile makes guitars better than Gibson for about 300 bucks. www.rondomusic.com (on their site, search "agile")
Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Quote by rtfk101
have you thought about buying used? you can find a lot of guitars with higher quality than that, for about the same price

Also, I recommend Ibanez to everyone, but not ESP. ESP's cheaper guitars, really are cheaper. Ibanez is a little more consistent with quality, i think.

As for Epiphone....no. if you like the style, Get either a gibson or an Agile. Agile makes guitars better than Gibson for about 300 bucks. www.rondomusic.com (on their site, search "agile")

No, they actually don't. They're basically better quality Epiphones.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.