Hey guys, had a interesting question about the WBC.

This question has come about because of all this circulation around Dio's funeral. Are members of the WBC really inbred? I know they have members that come in from the outside, but I've also heard that majority of the group is from incest.

P.S. I've tried googling it, and all I got was a bunch of hate towards the WBC "calling" them inbreeds, not saying that they really were. I just understood them to be insults.
I think that I'm an Inbred
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
All I know is that my gut says maybe.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
I'm not so sure if they're inbred, but Fred Phelps had something like twelve kids didn't he? And so considering a few of them dropped out of the movemeny then that still leaves around nine of them who are now fully-grown adults with kids of their own. I'm sure they don't inbreed, just have a large immediate family.

I could be wrong however, considering just how sick their views are it wouldn't surprise if there was some inbreeding, but as far as I'm aware there hasn't been.

EDIT: I checked wiki, and this is the list of children of Fred Phelps, the leader.

* Fred Phelps, Jr.
* Margie Phelps
* Shirley Phelps-Roper
* Jonathon B. Phelps
* Rebekah Phelps-Davis
* Elizabeth Phelps
* Timothy Phelps
* Rachel Phelps
* Abigail Phelps

Estranged from family:

* Mark Phelps
* Katherine Phelps
* Nathan "Nate" Phelps
* Dorotha Bird (nee Phelps)

And so he has nine children following the movement. His eldest daughter has 11 kids:

Samuel Phelps-Roper
Joshua Phelps-Roper
Megan Phelps-Roper
Rebekah Phelps-Roper
Isaiah Phelps-Roper
Zacharias Phelps-Roper
Grace Phelps-Roper
Gabriel Phelps-Roper
Jonah Phelps-Roper
Noah Phelps-Roper
Luke Phelps-Roper

So yeah, I'm guessing if most of his kids are having that many children themselves then that's why the movement is so large.
Last edited by AdamDK at May 24, 2010,
In that documentary I watched, they basically hated anyone that wasn't in their church. I don't think they'd ever marry anyone who didn't have the same beliefs so I don't see any other way

I know that the main evil girl that everyone knows had a kid before she was married, kinda hypocritical, no?

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
As I see it, you don't have to be inbred to be a ****ing dumbass. Think about it for a minute, Obama's a ****ing dumbass but nobody's calling him inbred. I totally disagree with WBC but they aren't the only intolerant ****heads, just look at the hatred the black metalheads espouse for Christians. Hate is hate and it is the color of ugly. Too many people worry about shit that isn't any of their concern....wouldn't it be nice if everyone took Frank Zappa's advice, "Shut Up and Play yer Guitar".
Scarred for life!

Rig:
Gibson LPC
Jackson DK10D
Fender HM Strat
Custom built Tele-type
Alvarez 5040 Koa
Epiphone 12 string
Blue Voodoo 50
Dunlop 213 slide
Fender M-80 chorus
Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experience
Quote by damskippy
As I see it, you don't have to be inbred to be a ****ing dumbass. Think about it for a minute, Obama's a ****ing dumbass but nobody's calling him inbred. I totally disagree with WBC but they aren't the only intolerant ****heads, just look at the hatred the black metalheads espouse for Christians. Hate is hate and it is the color of ugly. Too many people worry about shit that isn't any of their concern....wouldn't it be nice if everyone took Frank Zappa's advice, "Shut Up and Play yer Guitar".

Quote by metalblaster
WBC

huh?

wat?

Here's a whole doc BBC doc about them http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOrz5k0jWdU

"they picketed a local appliance store because it sold Swedish vacuum cleaners, which the church viewed as supportive of gays because of Swedish prosecution of Åke Green, a pastor critical of homosexuality." from Wiki
**** the WBC.....

Honestly, the only reason they are still around is because they keeping making the news. If people just ignored them they would go away.

Unfortunately that is extremely difficult to do. Their methods are harsh. Especially protesting soldier's funerals. Regardless of whether you agree with homosexuality or not, there is no reason to take it out on the family's of the men and women who lost their lives in combat.

Anyways....

**** the WBC
Quote by MangoStarr
i think i love you
Quote by Steel8909
Here's a whole doc BBC doc about them http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOrz5k0jWdU

"they picketed a local appliance store because it sold Swedish vacuum cleaners, which the church viewed as supportive of gays because of Swedish prosecution of Åke Green, a pastor critical of homosexuality." from Wiki

ahhhh I see. It's one of those brainwashed churches who basically want to rule the world somehow.

I seriously thought this thread was about some sort of ''Westboro horse breed'' or something and how they had been inbred by Dio before he died.

lol oh wow, i was so close
Quote by Krenfro213
I've also heard that majority of the group is from incest.
Nice story, but no.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Just because I say your mother is gay does not mean she is gay. Her performing sexual acts with women (and enjoying said acts) however, does.

Therefore, just because there is a rumour about the WBC, doesn't make it true. It's probably due to Americans being metally retarded (ololololol). Nah, I doubt they use contraceptives so they will most likely have big families, also they probably brainwash anyone stupid enough to talk to them.
Last edited by br33dlove at May 24, 2010,
Quote by epiless
its not in Breeding if you yell rape first

It's not inbreeding if you spell it "in Breeding".
Quote by br33dlove
It's not inbreeding if you spell it "in Breeding".
Oh snap!
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Most likely, since they mortally hate every single person who is not in their church.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Well, they managed to take religion to an even more retarded level (past Scientology even!) so I can sure see it.

Quote by damskippy
As I see it, you don't have to be inbred to be a ****ing dumbass. Think about it for a minute, Obama's a ****ing dumbass but nobody's calling him inbred. I totally disagree with WBC but they aren't the only intolerant ****heads, just look at the hatred the black metalheads espouse for Christians. .

Obama is far from a dumb ass and the whole Norwegian Black metal scene hated christians because they tried to wipe out theirs and millions of other cultures. That's a pretty legit reason to me.