7 35%
between 40 and 49
1 5%
between 50 and 59
0 0%
over 59
0 0%
Voters: 20.
Go to Photoshop, get out the color-picker and start with 100% red (red at 255) and blue and green at zero.
Then, go to green, and raise the number until you can see a difference between the two hues. Take a screenshot of the color picker, and then post it here.

Also, be sure to look at your screen straight on, and not at an angle.

From looking at the screen straight on, I was not able to tell a difference between the colors until I reached a difference of 33

Last edited by CoreysMonster at May 24, 2010,
Damn it, another way to segregate us people with color deficiencies! I for one, am offended!
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I don't have PS, this is discrimination

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Even worse, do the opposite and start at green and work your way to red. I have to get to 125 before I see even a small difference. Damn Deuteranomaly.

Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar
Even worse, do the opposite and start at green and work your way to red. I have to get to 125 before I see even a small difference. Damn Deuteranomaly.
*pic*

damn, man, that's harsh :/

I thought you were kidding at first, but that's pretty bad.
Quote by CoreysMonster
damn, man, that's harsh :/

I thought you were kidding at first, but that's pretty bad.

On the bright side, I only had to go to 15 when starting from red.
Quote by MakinLattes
I can see under 10 (around 6 or 7) if I'm looking kind of peripherally. Like focusing up above the top box of color. Focusing directly in the center I see the line of difference around 12 or 13. And I can see the difference in boxes normally and clearly above 17.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
If we're comparing our eyesight, this isn't accurate as monitor quality/brightness setting comes into account

A methodological problem appears!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Ichikurosaki
If we're comparing our eyesight, this isn't accurate as monitor quality/brightness setting comes into account

then again, the poll is divided into sets of 10s, surely the discrepance between normal monitors isn't that big?

Quote by itchy guitar
On the bright side, I only had to go to 15 when starting from red.

wait... so your eyes are still better than mine?!
Quote by CoreysMonster
then again, the poll is divided into sets of 10s, surely the discrepance between normal monitors isn't that big?

Between monitors of the same type - say LCD for example - and running from the same type of system - PC for another example - The difference won't be large. However there is a large difference between LCD and old school monitors, and also between PC and Mac monitors which use a different color light as a base.