Yo guys, does anyone have lyrics for the song 'Hatred Justified' By Malefice,

I just really wana sing along with the chorus, without being wrong!! LOL

Thanks,

(BTW i posted this thread earlier and some cun1 reported it because they thought i hadnt already searched on the internet, just to clarify, i have, and cant find it!)

Thanks agen
If google doesn't have it, why would we have it?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Oh dear... Mate seriously why the hell are we gonna have it? You're better off figuring them out to yourself.
you might have the lyrics, just because theyre not on the google search, i mean i do know lyrics from bands that arent signed yet so, y would some people know lyrics of a SIGNED band? Just a thought!
You guys should really calm down you know, do u have PMT or something? if you dont know just dont answer or say 'nah sorry i dont'.
So can u please **** off this thread? - Scruff17 and Padgea7x
Quote by damo13
you might have the lyrics, just because theyre not on the google search, i mean i do know lyrics from bands that arent signed yet so, y would some people know lyrics of a SIGNED band? Just a thought!
You guys should really calm down you know, do u have PMT or something? if you dont know just dont answer or say 'nah sorry i dont'.

I have no idea what any of this says

Formspring

Quote by guitarxo

<--- this is a symbol of being awesome
Quote by damo13

They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Ok 'Googoofluffer' if you can't read it **** off back to your own country you paki ****!
'turcoat60%' please read my original post, then u will realise I have checked google.
'Padgea7x' You don't deserve to have frankie Boyle as your profile Picture! Your a ****ing CLAHN! And I already know that your going to come back with a shit insult about my mum, so before you do, ./.. - sit on it and swivel!
You sure told him!

By the way grow up a bit before you go around using racial slang you prick.

*reported*