while i would probably never use it as a source for anything, i think a lot of the articles on cracked talk about some really interesting stuff (especially the science and history articles).

so pit, what do you think? cool? stupid? funny? poor attempts at humor?
Go Veg.
I like it so much I wrote most of my notes for my RMPS course like Cracked.com articles.

Really hope I don't fail as a result.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Many of the articles are both hilarious and informative, but I could do without the comics, charts, movies and endless amount of dick jokes. Also, they could check their sources more often
i think its interesting and hilarious, i love it. i recommend the video "trailer for every academy award winning movie ever". so funny.
It's probably one of my favorite websites. I really like the photoshop contests.
Life Sucks, And Then You Die

So make the very best of it

My Last.fm Profile

Please check out my Youtube, and friend me if you like it. I do C4C, and I gladly will crit anything if you ask me.

I <3 My Xiphos
There's a new thread from Cracked two or three times a week. I'd say the Pit likes it.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by T.s.e
Many of the articles are both hilarious and informative, but I could do without the comics, charts, movies and endless amount of dick jokes. Also, they could check their sources more often

the only thing I don't like is when they have these huge walls of text that really don't provide many lulz (I think it's always DOB that writes them)

but other than that, I love it.
It's funny and interesting, I'm hooked on it.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Best comedy site on the internet. EVER!
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
actually, I think I've learned more from Cracked that I have from any other website in the world.
It's like a daily newsletter that says "Hey, guess what you didn't know about the world?!"
I am a Cracker. I read the daily article at 11:30 during my break on my G1. I am very sad when I forget to charge it.
We're only strays.
A lot of the articles and such are pretty average, but I find a really funny one from time to time.
I hate it. When I'm supposed to be doing something important like revision, I'll see a link to Cracked and I'm gone for a few hours.

It's too good to ignore.
I read it occasionally and it can be quite funny. I wouldn't rely on it as a trustworthy information site, though
Quote by -Mantra-
I read it occasionally and it can be quite funny. I wouldn't rely on it as a trustworthy information site, though

It's atleast as reliably as wikipedia, which is reliable as long as your not looking at celebrities.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost