Hi guys, I really want to add some lead parts to this song I wrote a long time ago. I've updated it quite a lot and I think a lead part would go well, if it was written well. However, I cant seem to find a decent riff or whatever to go along with this song. I was considering making the solo the riff to go along with the main chord progression but I dunno because I really like my solo.

So, I was wondering if you sexy people can help me. The link is here; www.myspace.com/thesignals94 and the song is "Love Sick".

Just for the record, the song was written and recorded (as well as everything on that site) pretty much as soon as began to learn our instruments and I had never sung before ... but ... meh lol.

All contributions are deeply appreciated by me

Thanks, Li
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Sounds good man!

What about a b7 - tonic double stop, bending the b7 up to the tonic? Like the intro to Cocker's version of "With a Little Help From My Friends" but maybe a little more out of tune on the bend to add some dissonance....
Quote by baldguitardude
Sounds good man!

What about a b7 - tonic double stop, bending the b7 up to the tonic? Like the intro to Cocker's version of "With a Little Help From My Friends" but maybe a little more out of tune on the bend to add some dissonance....

just gonna check this out now sounds good though, thanks
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3