http://ethrill.net/2010/05/22/cfg-spokeswoman-ann-marie-calhoun-missing-after-controversial-video-leak/

I haven't watched the second video and I don't know the complete scoop yet but.

If anyone doesn't know her, she was one of Steve Vai's violinists in the recent tour, she's worked with Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull and she was doing something with the guy from the Eurythmics (probably spelt that wrong).

Anyway, she's a spokeswoman for "Conspiracy for Good" (haven't researched this yet though...) which has led her to leak a video which a corporation created for confidential stuff...again I don't know a whole deal on this.
Then posted a re-edited version of the video with her own comments or something? That video is just loading for me I need to watch it.

But the point is, people are assuming that this stuff is directly correlated to this leaking.
Either way, yeah she's missing.
She's an amazing violin player too.
This is crazy. Ann is a fine ass asian and amazing violinist, she can't go missing. I'm gonna get to the bottom of this.

/Pit'ish answer.

OT: hmmm that is wierd though it could be a ploy to help garner attention for the cause...?

EDIT: FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU -

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
True.

But it is highly unlikely she has been topped by some dark and evil goverment plot.

i mean she is hardly Tessa afterall ( points for refference... )

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
It's all an alt- reality ad campaign by Nokia. Just do some digging, and when you realize that you've been duped move on. But stop duping the rest of us.

James
Well think ow quickly they took down the guys suicide note, the one who flew into the IRS offices...

They would have taken them down if they felt they were going to blow something wide open.

Which they havent so I think they two are unrelated really.

Oh nobody got my ref...

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
hmmm well that could be a cover up...

...on goes endless repition

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
as soon as i watched the first video i knew that briggs guy was a d-bag. his demeanor screams that he is a racist and opportunist.

edit: i am completely confused
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Last edited by Wesseem at May 24, 2010,
While I'm shocked/confused/completely wtf'ing about this whole situation (why would a Nokia campaign end up with the dissapearance of Ann-Marie Calhoun? ) I'm more amazed at this:

Quote by ChucklesMginty

I have Dave Weiner; rhythm guitarist for Vai on my MSN. I might send this to him in case he hasn't heard.

You have to tell me. How did you get him on MSN!?!
Quote by Wesseem
as soon as i watched the first video i knew that briggs guy was a d-bag. his demeanor screams that he is a racist and opportunist.

edit: i am completely confused

http://www.conspiracyforgood.com/about :
Conspiracy For Good is created by Tim Kring , the creator of Heroes. The pilot is done in cooperation with Nokia, providing technology and Ovi services. The pilot is produced by the International Emmy Award Winning creative outfit The company P.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Well to avoid him being spammed by everyone here I'll say you can find it by going to his forum.

He's doing promotion for a new record, maybe I'll PM Colohue and see if he wants to interview him.

Ah I was wondering if you were like good friends with him or something

And I haven't been able to find the link to his forum since the new website design went up.