all the tone pots on every guitar ive ever played have all knocked off treble and left mostly bass, but i heard its possible to wire one to knock off bass instead and leave only treble.

is that true and if so could someone give me some diagrams?

also how does it sound? does the treble reducer tone pot sound better than the bass one and thats why most guitars have them instead?
Check out the ultimate guitar wiring thread, there's a diagram in ther efor that mod I believe. I have always wanted to try it out.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5