Page 1 of 7
People die in 3's. Who's next!?!?
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Just heard about this, sad news, although I never knew his name.
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by BrokenDstring
People die in 3's. Who's next!?!?

He's the third. The first was the Rev, then Dio, now him.
When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice into your enemies eyes.
Quote by rustymoore91
Why Won't People Stop ****ing Dying?!?!?!?!?

HOLY SHIT.

EVERYONE ALERT THE PRESS.

PEOPLE DIE?!?!?!

What a revelation. I really want to make a joke, but I think it'd be in ill favor. I certainly do not hold the band in any regard, but death can never truly be a good thing (especially at such a young age).
GOD!!! Bad year for music!

Steele, Dio, and Paul!

Slipknot will never be the same!

*edit*
And the rev!
Not a big fan but damn!
Last edited by Guynametyler at May 24, 2010,
Tony Taylor might be the worst death for me this year.

Such a powerful and masculine voice. Such a shame.
death is popular at the moment, when slipknot heard this they had to get rid of the most the most useless member to gain the respect back from their maggots and they just couldn't get rid of those spare guys on percussion.

someone died
Dio died
Quote by PwarDuex
your name is about as funny as a burning orphanage

Last edited by fumb duck at May 24, 2010,
Meh, I doubt anyone else will die this year or else they'll just be acused of jumping on the bandwagon..
Head like a stone, stoned like a rock.

Quote by \Powerslave/
HOLY SHIT.

EVERYONE ALERT THE PRESS.

PEOPLE DIE?!?!?!

What a revelation. I really want to make a joke, but I think it'd be in ill favor. I certainly do not hold the band in any regard, but death can never truly be a good thing (especially at such a young age).

...lol wut. you sir are a monumental ****.
Head like a stone, stoned like a rock.

Quote by andyscoot
You're a complete dickwad.

No, I'm just honest enough not to pretend I care about shitty musicians just because they're dumb enough to OD. Chlorine for the gene pool, my man.
I don't "care" for him, I didn't know him, or his music. I just have respect for the dead. You just probably gain some before you spout your mouth again. Cause at some point, someone in real life isn't going to be overly happy that you're badmouthing someone who hasn't even gotten cold yet.

Unless you're an ultra-cool Keyboard warrior
They don't need to care, but the people that cared for him (be it fans of the band, or those who knew him personally) don't need to see you talking bullshit.

If your father died, and someone told you 'good riddance'. You'd be completely okay with that would you? He's dead, he dosen't care what foul words of ill resepct they have for him, but i'm sure you would.

I expected a little more civility from someone of your age and 'intellect' to be honest.
Quote by andyscoot
They don't need to care, but the people that cared for him (be it fans of the band, or those who knew him personally) don't need to see you talking bullshit.

Not my fault they were dumb enough to care for someone who was a waste of skin. Respect is earned, it isn't a birthright.

If your father died, and someone told you 'good riddance'. You'd be completely okay with that would you? He's dead, he dosen't care what foul words of ill resepct they have for him, but i'm sure you would.

If my father was a waste-of-oxygen addict, I'd have no problem with it.
Lads enough of the preaching, if it was bono or someone ye didnt hold in high regard the jokes would be flying out of ye.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Dylar
Not my fault they were dumb enough to care for someone who was a waste of skin. Respect is earned, it isn't a birthright.

So that gives you the right to badmouth someone, hours after they've died. Regardless of what they do?

You know what, why am i actually arguing with you. You've proved you're completely worthless.

Funny you talk about a waste-of-oxygen, how ironic. Come back when you have anything to offer the world that excuses to you to consider someones passing a "good riddance".

EDIT: Strangles, i don't even like Slipknot, it's more the lack of respect for the dead that bothers me. I wouldn't make jokes about anyone so close to their passing.
Last edited by andyscoot at May 24, 2010,
Quote by andyscoot
So that gives you the right to badmouth someone, hours after they've died. Regardless of what they do?

Pretty much. Well, that and the Constitution. Have a nice day.
Quote by Stranglehold
Lads enough of the preaching, if it was bono or someone ye didnt hold in high regard the jokes would be flying out of ye.

Pretty much.

I don't see how the belief that all human life is valuable is inherent to mankind. You preach subjectivity and lack of absolute truths, yet seem to imply the absolute that it is wrong not to value all life.
I've found Jesus
Quote by Contraband
Pretty much.

I don't see how the belief that all human life is valuable is inherent to mankind. You preach subjectivity and lack of absolute truths, yet seem to imply the absolute that it is wrong not to value all life.

I don't think I've ever seen Stranglehold preach subjectivity and lack of absolute truths.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
My bad

Andy's Andy though
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
ah, the metal forum, where users shit on each other in contest to see who can be the biggest shithead.

I figured there'd be nothing but a bunch of badmouthing from half the people here.

I for one feel really saddened by this, since Slipknot was a large part of what got me into metal and guitar when I was a kid, and I never understood why they got all the shit they do from this forum.

*goes back to the pit where people actually behave more civil than here, which should tell some of you guys something*
Last edited by CoreysMonster at May 24, 2010,
Quote by CoreysMonster
ah, the metal forum, where users shit on each other in contest to see who can be the biggest shithead.

I figured there'd be nothing but a bunch of badmouthing from half the people here.

*goes back to the pit where people actually behave more civil than here, which should tell some of you guys something*

That The Pit is full of socializing asswipes with the ballsack of an 11 year old Thai hooker?
Slipknot helped me get into metal and I've got huge respect for them still. Iowas a great album and so is their self titled
I drink your milkshake.