Everyone basically knows about these guys now, but I stumbled upon the BBC documentary around youtube, and thought some of you guys might wanna see the story from both sides.

Now I'm still disgusted with the WBC after watching this, but, It was interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOrz5k0jWdU&feature=related

That's part 1 of the series, there are 8 parts, all in the related videos.

I was also wondering if anyone who lived out in Kansas or went to a soldiers funeral ever had to deal with these people.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
excellent documentary that, Louis Theroux is excellent, I suggest you watch some more of his work, especially the one on prisons.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
@jgbsmith i agree Louis Theroux is brilliant, i particularly liked his documentary on professional wrestling. Also @MattAnderson111 ive seen those documentaries and all i can say is i am happy that those people aren't in england as i would've killed them if they were at my brothers funeral :@
I live in Kansas. They came to my graduation a couple days ago.
Life Sucks, And Then You Die

So make the very best of it

My Last.fm Profile

Please check out my Youtube, and friend me if you like it. I do C4C, and I gladly will crit anything if you ask me.

I <3 My Xiphos
Do we really need another "WBC" sucks thread? I mean I hate them just as much or even more than the next guy but seriously I'm just sick of hearing about them.
Quote by Craigz0rz
I say we set Varg Vikernes on these idiots.

I think you mean Gaahl.
Oh, they were just going on about how we are all going to Hell. Kinda standard stuff.
Life Sucks, And Then You Die

So make the very best of it

My Last.fm Profile

Please check out my Youtube, and friend me if you like it. I do C4C, and I gladly will crit anything if you ask me.

I <3 My Xiphos
Quote by Craigz0rz
I say we set Varg Vikernes on these idiots.

Varg is pleased by your suggestion.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by barnesybaby
@jgbsmith i agree Louis Theroux is brilliant, i particularly liked his documentary on professional wrestling. Also @MattAnderson111 ive seen those documentaries and all i can say is i am happy that those people aren't in england as i would've killed them if they were at my brothers funeral :@

They are banned from entering the UK because hate speech is illegal here.
Quote by guylee
Do we really need another "WBC" sucks thread? I mean I hate them just as much or even more than the next guy but seriously I'm just sick of hearing about them.

This wasn't really a WBC sucks thread, it was a "Here's a documentary on the WBC if anyone is interested" thread.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Quote by MattAnderson111
This wasn't really a WBC sucks thread, it was a "Here's a documentary on the WBC if anyone is interested" thread.

Oh. well I've already seen it so BLEAH!
yep, yellow.
░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░ It's a-me, Mario!
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░

Check out my
Tumblr
Or follow me on Twitter
Quote by guylee
Oh. well I've already seen it so BLEAH!

Well, if you were the only other person on the site, I'd understand.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
They are banned from entering the UK because hate speech is illegal here.

That was idiotic that they got banned from here though. You shouldn't ban people from coming here because they have opinions that people dislike. If they came here and then ended up trying to breach the peace (which they always do and somehow get away with it..) then they should get done for it. Only when they do that though.
Quote by Zoot Allures
That was idiotic that they got banned from here though. You shouldn't ban people from coming here because they have opinions that people dislike. If they came here and then ended up trying to breach the peace (which they always do and somehow get away with it..) then they should get done for it. Only when they do that though.

They should have come here so someone could force-feed them their stupid signs and glass them. I personally don't want those hateful bigots anywhere near me.
Quote by Zoot Allures

Didn't they announce a picket in the UK because there was a school play featuring a gay kid or something?
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
They should have come here so someone could force-feed them their stupid signs and glass them. I personally don't want those hateful bigots anywhere near me.

Well like i say, if they do end up doing one of their stupid protests when they came here then they should be arrested for trying to cause a breach of the peace aswell has harrasment probably too, i'm always going to be against banning anyone from anywhere based on the fact that people disagree with their opinions though. They should have been allowed in and then if they did break the law they could be arrested.
Quote by Zoot Allures

I don't see how disallowing a group of Homophobic, Anti-Semitic, Anti-Islamist, Every-other-thing can possibly be a stupid idea, let alone improve the country. Seriously, why would you want that trash in your country?
Quote by true_bacon22
I don't see how disallowing a group of Homophobic, Anti-Semitic, Anti-Islamist, Every-other-thing can possibly be a stupid idea, let alone improve the country. Seriously, why would you want that trash in your country?

Cus me or you disagreeing with their opinions is a shit reason to ban someone from coming to a country. I don't believe in 'thought crime' and therefore people can think whatever they want as long as they don't act out their insanity on other people. When that last part happens then you can bring the law into the situation.
Quote by Zoot Allures
Cus me or you disagreeing with their opinions is a shit reason to ban someone from coming to a country. I don't believe in 'thought crime' and therefore people can think whatever they want as long as they don't act out their insanity on other people. When that last part happens then you can bring the law into the situation.

They announced what they were going to do beforehand.
Quote by Zoot Allures

I believe they were banned from the country for committing those hate crimes in America.
Quote by true_bacon22

Yet I bet you bitched when Noam Chomsky was kept out of the West Bank right?
Quote by Declan87
I believe they were banned from the country for committing those hate crimes in America.

They have committed no crimes.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by red157
Anyone see the Keith Allen doc or Jeremy Kyle's interview with 'em?

They're the exact opposite of Theroux's attempt to humanise them. Hell, they often out-crazied the WBC themselves.

To be fair, Jeremy Kyle is pretty much the only human i despise more than the WBC.
It amazes me how the children there are so sheltered, yet believe they have such a strong understanding of the world. It's depressing really.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
Bunch of trolling idiots =']
Oh, how I would love them to come to my country.
How I would love to riot against them and throw rocks at them.
I do not want to have a signature anymore.
Meh...I'm waiting for them to cause a riot or something and someone be smart enough to go after the individuals within the group rather than the group itself. THAT'S how you shut them down...
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Quote by TheChaz
Yet I bet you bitched when Noam Chomsky was kept out of the West Bank right?

Because they're comparable.