I have a Ibanez RG5EX1, with a Edge III tremolo. I was wondering how to change the tuning like fully. My guitar was set up for me in DGCFAD tuning. How can I change it to E. Plus how do I center the fine tuners?
Quote by Stuntaxe
moar springs! Honestly you should have a guitar tech do it.

Not necessarily. I've used 3 springs for D standard and E standard on my Lo Pro Edge so adding more springs isn't always the answer. Also follow ChucklesMginty's steps but don't forget to re-balance your trem. If you do need any more help then read this https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=614226 and post if you have further questions.
Thanks for the help, I have another question, how do i set my fine tuners to middle position? It sounds lie a stupid question but, I don't really know what the middle position is? I know how to use them though. :\
Set one of them to the lowest position, and screw one to the highest position, set another one right in between those heights. That's your middle position.
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Depending on how much space there is in the back you may or may not need an extra spring.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>