Page 1 of 3
and yeah...im feeling alright...just would like to talk to my pitmonkeys for some comfort..
:S

there was about 5 of them, im bleeding a bit...knocked one out with a head kick...
Damn bro. why?
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
I've been jumped before, but not by five people, three at most, dude, you get massive respect for this from me.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
least you got one mate,

get any good descriptions of them?

get the fuzz onvolved and try and get them ****ed over?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
That sucks. At least you're ok
Seamonkey has my money!

Quote by shattamakar
My dog came into my room while I was fapping.
I couldn't look Wolfie in the eye for a week.
Watch some MMA and whomp their asses when they come back
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
yes, i agree with the head kick, but also,try to get mo than 1, so if they end up getin u there's less of em
MIM Fender Strat
Ibanez AE series acoustic
Washburn Semi Hollow loaded with Di-Marzios
Main Street LP
Tama drum set
Marshall Blues-breaker 2
VOX V847 Wah
Fender Princeton chorus
Quote by MadClownDisease
Your first defensive instinct is to aim a kick for the head!?

That'd be mine. Fairly weak, skinny arms and long legs? Why not kick one?
You kicked one in the head?

Lemmie guess, you watched some MMA and tried to whomped him

Quote by Tom 1.0
least you got one mate,

get any good descriptions of them?

get the fuzz onvolved and try and get them ****ed over?

Fuck the cops, they won't do shit.

This is why I always carry a blade
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Dude, this happened to me two weeks ago, I'm 15 and got beat up by two 19 year olds.
It's just wrong, the world is so sick, nowadays.
Bah. This happened to me with only two people and the best I could manage was calling one a wanker. It didn't come close to knocking him out, either.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Well, I actually did ITF taekwondo for 4 years, a bit of BJJ but I couldnt use any of that, while they were punching i was punching back so yeah, after they stopped i kicked one in the head.

and why? i hung out with a girl who then accused me of raping her. i am dead serious =.=
Quote by GNiCk89

So what, you get shot, stabbed or arrested if you get stopped or jumped?

No offense but people like you, are idiots.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
psh, get kicked in the liver by three gang members and have to go to the hospital because you're pissing blood for a week
then come bitching to me
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
been attacked before by 3 guys, but they basically punched me in the face a few times then legged it, so wasn't that bad

lots of respect for head kicking someone while that's going on though
Let me drive, let me drive, disappear in the night,
like I was a ghost in your dreams.

Are you drunk, or just losing a wrestling match with the english language?
Quote by GNiCk89

cant carry a blade in australia, you get a criminal record and $9000 fine or some shit.
Invest in a AK/47.

On a more serious note, that really sucks. What did you do to deserve it? Or was it just random?
Check out my Tumblr
Quote by Victory2134
The world seemed like a better place when I didn't know what racism, genocide, and the internet was.
Quote by Arterial
cant carry a blade in australia, you get a criminal record and $9000 fine or some shit.

if you have a blade on you, always the chance in that situation that it's used on you

and you deserve a slap if carrying a weapon around is the better way to solve things
Let me drive, let me drive, disappear in the night,
like I was a ghost in your dreams.

Are you drunk, or just losing a wrestling match with the english language?
Quote by Conformist
Invest in a AK/47.

On a more serious note, that really sucks. What did you do to deserve it? Or was it just random?

I hung out with a girl who then accused me of raping her, thus she tells her friends.
I didnt do anything to her.
Ok, I've had many confrontations with hoods trying to jump me before and all I had to do was pull it out. I've never actually had to use it, it's a scare tactic, dumbass.

I'm actually suprised about that law. Whatever happened to, "You call that a knife? THIS is a knife!"
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Damn dude...sucks you only got one of them, but with a kick thats pretty cool. Get your crosses and jabs good then go and find one or two of them and beat some ass. or get a group of friends and return the favor..its only fair.

And get a friend who is a girl and sick her on that girl who accused you...or replace her toilet paper with sand paper...which ever comes first.

Good luck and happy fighting!
Quote by GNiCk89
Ok, I've had many confrontations with hoods trying to jump me before and all I had to do was pull it out. I've never actually had to use it, it's a scare tactic, dumbass.

Christ, you must get pussies where you're from.
Quote by GNiCk89

You go Ponyboy! (for those that have read 'The Outsiders" will get the joke)
Last edited by Brad_Bassist at May 24, 2010,
Quote by Zayrank
Damn dude...sucks you only got one of them, but with a kick thats pretty cool. Get your crosses and jabs good then go and find one or two of them and beat some ass. or get a group of friends and return the favor..its only fair.

And get a friend who is a girl and sick her on that girl who accused you...or replace her toilet paper with sand paper...which ever comes first.

Good luck and happy fighting!

ive learnt martial arts and can fight ( I guess? ) but im more of a peaceful person, dont like fighting. Just want it to end you know.
Quote by red157
Christ, you must get pussies where you're from.

Muggers in groups ARE pussies. That's why they come in groups.

It've only had to flash it a couple times, and that's because they were groups of gangster wannabes. I've never pulled it on a single person or any other situation when it's not necessary.

EDIT: Plus it's not like it's a switchblade or something. It's a little Gerber work knife.
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Last edited by GNiCk89 at May 24, 2010,
Quote by Arterial
ive learnt martial arts and can fight ( I guess? ) but im more of a peaceful person, dont like fighting. Just want it to end you know.

I know what you mean...I literally wont hurt a fly..fighting for the most part is pointless, and jumping people for the most part is a chump move any way. Where they or you drunk?
Quote by Zayrank
I know what you mean...I literally wont hurt a fly..fighting for the most part is pointless, and jumping people for the most part is a chump move any way. Where they or you drunk?

nah, they planned this. Its 8am in the morning here. So no ones drunk.
I can see it now... In a little while, there will be a thread named "Jumping People"

It will start:

"Hey Pit! Me and my four friends just jumped this guy, it was hilarious!"

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Quote by Twist of fate
Faster Tom, Faster!
Russel, What The ****!

n00b.

It's "Faster Tom, runnn!!!"
I always carry around mace for this reason. It's a great deterrent. Here is my favorite brand, stings real bad. Will drop the person if you get in a good shot to the face, guaranteed. Great way to scare the others off too. (I've heard it even works on bears, though it isn't marketed as a bear mace...)

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
"If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"
Quote by C/ruel
I always carry around mace for this reason. It's a great deterrent. Here is my favorite brand, stings real bad. Will drop the person if you get in a good shot to the face, guaranteed. Great way to scare the others off too.

http://www.fisk-knives.com/Mace.jpg

You got me with that one.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
has happened to me before, 6 kids about 15 years young no they didn't took me anything, just stalked me half-way home. Since i knew they were following me i decided to stop.. for a coffee
Quote by supralightning
send your gf over to my place and ill give her a birthday present

Gear:
Fender Squier
SP-10 (i almost don't use it)
Boss DS-1
Boss RC-2 (very useful)
Boss GT-10 (hell yeah)
Good Headphones
Gameboy color

Lastfm
Page 1 of 3