Right so I've not been playing guitar as much recently, and feel that I could use the money more than the guitars. I am currently starting to save to get into World Formula Kart racing so need the money to get started. So no trade offers please, only looking for cash.

I am still trying to sell my Epiphone Les Paul Standard, it's Plus Top n also limited edition natural flame finish. In excellent condition, well looked after. I would supply a soft carry case and also creame suede strap. Looking for £250.

Then there is my Jackson KE3, trans red and also Jackson Deluxe bag, very thick n well padded. It unfortunately has a chip on the front point and a small corner missing from the back cover, however I will source and replace this if requested. I'd be looking for £300 ish for guitar and bag.

I have 2 new sets of Elixir strings that I could provide with them, 1 set of 9s n 1 set of 10s.

I'm in Livingston, Scotland and would prefer them to be collected rather than posted. I am however going to be down in Wolverhampton and Leicester at the end of June if this is of any convinience to a buyer.
There's no point fearing death, as it is inevitably going to happen

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60
Right guys I need to sell these guitars ASAP, I have found a kart I want, n it won't last long with the deal the guy has going for it.

So if anyone (preferrably in scotland) is interested let me know what price you'd pay for each n I'll really consider it, only other option for me is to sell them to a shop, but the price for that is too little.

So c'mon guys make me an offer please.
There's no point fearing death, as it is inevitably going to happen

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60