Hello I'm new here and I don't know the ruls so pease if I am braking some ruls don't close my Thread

Hey , I have a problem with a new project I am working on..
I am trying to build a Left Handed BC RICH Draco Ghost Flamed With Two Humbockers , Original Floyed Rose And 24 Frets Neck (Bolt on)....

Now the problem is that I don't know a few things :
1.The original size of the guitar(not the scale , it doesn't help...)
I need to know the lengh and things like that....(I am sorry for my bad English)

2.The second thins I need to know is the lengh from the neck to the neck humbocker and all that Dimensions so the guitar Octaves will be tuned.

I need every thing you can tell me about the lenghs and spaces for 24 frets neck...(I just need to know the Size calculations on the body....

TY =]
hey and welcome

there's a thread somewhere around here called 'the ultimate template thread', full of templates and scale drawings that can help you out.

if you can't find what you need there you may find it best to go into a local music shop and actually measure the guitar you're basing yours on. (I've done it before..just make sure you ask before whipping out a measuring tape around expensive guitars )
Quote by Brian__xD
Hello I'm new here and I don't know the ruls so pease if I am braking some ruls don't close my Thread
lol.

Save the mods the effort of locking your thread and delete this thread.
then make a new thread with a proper title. You can't change the thread title after you make a thread.

If your thread does get closed, you won't get a warning for the first one like this, since you're new to the forum. But if you keep making threads with improper titles you will.

Read this:
New Rule Concerning Thread Titles: READ NOW!

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
For some reason, while reading your post it sounded like Skwisgar or Toki from Metalocalypse. Sorry.
Life is about taking risks, as long as the risks aren't too risky.
If you have a picture of it and know the scale length you can use that to find other dimensions of the guitar, then make a template. Or you can check out the template's thread (search) and he will probly make you a resizeable template that you can print at full size.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009
Quote by Shinozoku
You have a walnut stop sign banjo-tar signed by MAB

˙ןooɔ sı uosɐǝɹ ןɐǝɹ ou ɥʇıʍ ƃıs ɹnoʎ uı ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıʇʇnd
Quote by Scowmoo
You deserve an Awesome Award for Awesome People.
Seriously.

Stop Sign Guitar? HELL YES!
Quote by blindsagacity
If you have a picture of it and know the scale length you can use that to find other dimensions of the guitar, then make a template. Or you can check out the template's thread (search) and he will probly make you a resizeable template that you can print at full size.

How can I find other info if I just know the scale? (25.5 the original one) and yes I do have a pic of the guitar and you can check it out in template's thread....
TY
Quote by Brian__xD
How can I find other info if I just know the scale? (25.5 the original one) and yes I do have a pic of the guitar and you can check it out in template's thread....
TY

With some simple math. The scale length is the distance from the face of the nut to the center of the bridge correct? Then take an actual measurement in inches or mm(probably easier) of that distance in the picture. Divide your scale length by that distance and it should give you a scale inch in your measurement of choice... I think. The you just take measurements of everything else and multiply those (in original measurement of choice) by your scale inch. Or if you have some super-badass computer program, you can probably just connect a point from nut face to bridge center and have the program blow up the image till that line is your scale length of 25.5. Then print! I think...
Life is about taking risks, as long as the risks aren't too risky.
Quote by acrtl1000s
With some simple math. The scale length is the distance from the face of the nut to the center of the bridge correct? Then take an actual measurement in inches or mm(probably easier) of that distance in the picture. Divide your scale length by that distance and it should give you a scale inch in your measurement of choice... I think. The you just take measurements of everything else and multiply those (in original measurement of choice) by your scale inch. Or if you have some super-badass computer program, you can probably just connect a point from nut face to bridge center and have the program blow up the image till that line is your scale length of 25.5. Then print! I think...

Thank you very much , you helped me a lot...but i'm still having problems with the distance...
You know , I just want it to fit a 24 Frets Neck so I don't think that I can take measurements
from the picture I have cause it's a little different from what I want to build.
Any way Thank You!=]