to put on youtube. do i use a webcam? or do i do a dvd camera and then rip it to the computer? would i need special software for that? do i use jedi powers?
confused

btw
rip paul gray and ronnie james dio
tis a sad time in the rock n roll family
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.

Reminds me of one Yahoo! Answers question...

Anyway, you need to have the video on your computer,and upload it via Youtube.
Quote by bi-ah!
how do i make a video
Lots of lights, a bed or a couch. Maybe a van, if you really wanna have some fun. Decide whether you or your friend will be the co-star. The other will be the cameraman. Milfs or horny chicks are easy to come by.

Good luck!
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Lots of lights, a bed or a couch. Maybe a van, if you really wanna have some fun. Decide whether you or your friend will be the co-star. The other will be the cameraman. Milfs or horny chicks are easy to come by.

Good luck!

A bathtub works too!!!!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
YouTube lets you film right from your webcam when you click Upload.

If you're looking for better quality picture, then plenty of pocket digital cameras have decent filming capabilities and also, there are probably actual video cameras at a nice price somewhere.
Quote by ctb
YouTube lets you film right from your webcam when you click Upload.

If you're looking for better quality picture, then plenty of pocket digital cameras have decent filming capabilities and also, there are probably actual video cameras at a nice price somewhere.

thanks man
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.