okay so my friends checking account is in the negative but she has 10 dollars in savings, how would one get this money out?

taking into consideration it cannot be transferred nor can money less then 20 increments widthdrawn from the atm
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
Your friend needs to die. Her remaining funds will be transferred to her beneficiary. You can thank me later.
Last edited by stratman7 at May 24, 2010,
Quote by Daffodil Lament
Go to the bank, dipshit

hahahahahahahaha
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Quote by stratman7
Your friend needs to die. Her remaining funds will be transferred to her beneficiary. You can thank me later.

i like the sound of this

and to the guy above you, thanks captain obvious but the bank is closed and the sooner the better xD just looking for alternatives instead of waiting, cause this is america
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
I'm a bank teller just tell him to go to the bank ask them to transfer the money and usually if they have online banking then they can easily transfer money from their savings to checking
Quote by ash_attack
i like the sound of this

and to the guy above you, thanks captain obvious but the bank is closed and the sooner the better xD just looking for alternatives instead of waiting, cause this is america

Sue the bank.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by SGplayer1991
Also I believe ATM's allow you to transfer in between accounts as well

Wouldn't really help though. The $10 would go towards the deficit in the checking account.

You can't get the money unless you can go to the bank.

Or find an ATM that gives out increments of $10. I've seen them before. They aren't common, but they exist.

Of course your friend wouldn't have enough to pay the ATM fee unless he could find one from his/her bank.
Quote by Daffodil Lament
Go to the bank, dipshit
Since when did actually going up to the bank teller and asking for cash to be moved from one account to the other become impossible? I mean, come on...

Edit: Your friend can expect a $35 overdraw fee, btw.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at May 24, 2010,
Quote by daytripper75
Wouldn't really help though. The $10 would go towards the deficit in the checking account.

You can't get the money unless you can go to the bank.

Or find an ATM that gives out increments of $10. I've seen them before. They aren't common, but they exist.

Of course your friend wouldn't have enough to pay the ATM fee unless he could find one from his/her bank.

how much did they over draw because with most banks they don't charge a $35 dollar fee if it's under $10 and that's the point make it go to the deficit to avoid said fee as well