I like him and his sound but I don't know that much of his material. Could you guys give me some songs of his that are good but that i won't find at the top of the popularity list of his songs on itunes
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
None of that matters when you eat a bag of mushrooms
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by Msword7
I like him and his sound but I don't know that much of his material. Could you guys give me some songs of his that are good but that i won't find at the top of the popularity list of his songs on itunes

Listen to the entire Central Park Concert of his. It's amazing. Also, if the crowd starts chanting last stop, you damn better start chanting with them...

GBEdit: As a matter of opinion, I think all of his live stuff is 10x better than their albums so maybe listen to a bunch of his concerts and see what you like.
Quote by darkstar2466
Don't fret man.
Last edited by gamebreaker at May 24, 2010,
Ants Marching is a given, off their new album, probably Why I Am and Shake Me Like A Monkey. They usually do a really cool cover of All Along the Watchtower as their encore. Don't Drink the Water, and You Might Die Trying are also good ones to know.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by technicolour
why would you go see em if you don't know any songs..?

So he can fuck some (hopefully attractive) fat chicks. It's a well-known fact that big girls love DMB.
Quote by Holy Katana
So he can fuck some (hopefully attractive) fat chicks. It's a well-known fact that big girls love DMB.

actually pretty much smoking hot chicks only at DMB shows