Page 1 of 2
Heya everyone, in case you can't remember ,about 2 weeks ago I went into major surgery to (hopefully) deal the final blow against testicular cancer once and for all
(https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1311768 for more details).

Well, David is still alive and well; for such a complicated surgery the surgeon was able to say everything went as smooth as possible, and while before they said I would have to spend a minimum of 5 days at the hospital, I was out in 4 (not to brag, but I have some pretty awesome recovery powers). Really, the most painful part of the whole hospital stay was when the removed the catheter and the tube that went from my nose to my stomach (both lovely cringe fuel to read about I'm sure)

And now I am walking around and having all sorts of fun (even if I do get worn out a lot easier at the moment), and as a souvenir, I got a pretty wicked scar going from my sternum down to the pubic area.

Still waiting for the final pathology report but as long as I don't wind up back in chemo I'm happy. Hopefully I can now finally get on in my life as one big walking F-U to Natural Selection. One final note- Gents, remember to check your nuts once in a while, if you notice one fossilizing (big and hard) call the doctor right away, even if It's the most awkward appointment you've ever made.
"The only woman I'm pimping is sweet lady propane! And I'm tricking her out all over this town!"-Hank R. Hill (Not that Hank P. Hill who doesn't pay his Discover Card bill)
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Wait, so how do you know if it's cancerous? It'll just be harder than usual? Any other signs?

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
thats awesome man i think you should treat yourself

maybe a new guitar? or amp?
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Wait, so how do you know if it's cancerous? It'll just be harder than usual? Any other signs?

more info
Congrats bro!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Moral of the story: Don't stick your penis in a microwave in an attempt to be eligible for medical marijuana.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by guitarsftw
Moral of the story: Don't stick your penis in a microwave in an attempt to be eligible for medical marijuana.

But I love that episode...

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
But I love that episode...

What do we want?
Bigger doors!
Where do we want them?
Weed stores!
Quote by AA00P
Thanks everyone! And for the record I lost Righty. And for more to look for, when I say it gets big it gets BIG; consequently this means it steals vitality from the other and makes the non-cancerous one appear to shrink (it will bounce back). It will feel a bit sore, and climaxing just feels...off, like pushing too thick a milkshake out too thin a straw. And Finally, if a peas sized lump appears on your big hard nut, thats when things are really serious (thats the point where I finally called the doctor)
"The only woman I'm pimping is sweet lady propane! And I'm tricking her out all over this town!"-Hank R. Hill (Not that Hank P. Hill who doesn't pay his Discover Card bill)

Recovering from testicular cancer makes you an automatic badass.
Quote by AA00P
Kick ass
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Really? I just thought since if I lived before ~1980 I'd be dead and unable to pass my faulty genes along, but then again chemo made me forget everything I learned in ecology (and to be fair, I'm sure videogames helped that some too)
Quote by boreamor
Who else has checked to make sure there's no lumps?

*raises hand*

Testicular cancer scares the hell out of me. I'm sure to most men it's a scarier thought than brain cancer.
Quote by boreamor

All good here
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by boreamor

Self mammogram complete!
Quote by AA00P
You are one day younger than me TS.

How did you find out that you had Testicular Cancer? What were the symptoms?
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
nice to hear your testes are in good shape man..

<_<

>_>

<_<

srsly
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
That's great! Glad you made it through it so well!
This is my signature... And yes this is the most original thing... ever.
Gear:
Guitars
Epiphone Dot
Jackson DK2M
Ibanez RG2EX1

Amps
Roland Cube 30X

Pedals
DOD FX25-B Envelope Filter
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Big Muff Pi
We should hang out. I live about 35-45 minutes away and I go to Dover all of the time.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
If your in town, I'm pretty much stuck at home all day
Quote by Buffilax
Thanks everyone! And for the record I lost Righty. And for more to look for, when I say it gets big it gets BIG; consequently this means it steals vitality from the other and makes the non-cancerous one appear to shrink (it will bounce back). It will feel a bit sore, and climaxing just feels...off, like pushing too thick a milkshake out too thin a straw. And Finally, if a peas sized lump appears on your big hard nut, thats when things are really serious (thats the point where I finally called the doctor)

I think I just pooped a little. That sounds horrible.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Congrats I had a rare pheochromocytoma the size of a softball removed 5 years ago and also have the same scar. Good luck on the recovery.
Nut surgery high five
I had testicular torsion, nothing near what you went through but still painful as shit.

Congrats
Quote by element4433
What if the way their wieners were positioned they could only pee into each other's mouths?

And one had his finger joined to the other's butthole?

PLAY
UG
MINECRAFT

Or don't. Yeah don't.
Quote by Buffilax

The noise I made the entire time I was reading that was something to the effect of:

Hnnghughgnguguuugggguuuuuuuuhhh
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
I wish you a speedy and full recovery. Hopefully no more chemo for you and you can get on with your life as normal
every male in this thread has immediately checked their balls for lumps.

But seriously, that's frigging awesome, man. Must've been really tough to deal with cancer at such a young age, glad to hear you kicked that fu*ker's ass
Thanks for the well wishing everyone, I really appreciate it. Night-O everyone, for I'm off to bed now (wiped out at 10:20, I guess getting gutted like a fish'll do that to ya!)
Page 1 of 2