OK, basically, I dont necessarily need all of these features, one, or more could be left out, they are all preferred tho...

guitar model being as cheap as possible
having a stable floating trem ( ZR for example)
24 frets (pretty much a must)
ebony or maple fingerboard, but rosewood is ok too
shape like rhoads, flying V, explorer, superstrat acceptable too
EMG active pickups

I`ve spent a lot of time researching, either I find a perfect Ibby (S series), but it doesnt have 24 frets, or a jackson, but its got a licenced floyd trem. I know they are stable at first, but that goes away with time. I`d also like to mention that my fetish guitar is RR24M or RR24, but its not available in my country, and i also cant order off of ebay... My budget atm is around 750 euros, but i should get more money soon, so guitars way under the budget are fine, and some that are a bit over too.

Cheers!
Jackson LFR's are pretty decent.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
well the DKMG model seems pretty appealing, i like the looks and stuff, the floyd is the only back-draw... And i heard mixed opinions about them... the bad thing is, i cant just go out and try guitars, cause i live 100km from a city that has couple of good stores...
The JT580LP is steel of a decent hardness. It's decent enough to last a few years, and it's about the same size as an OFR, should you choose to replace the trem.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Ive had pretty good luck with Agile guitars, Kurt the owner is a pretty sweet guy as well and the things play way above their price range in my opinion.

right now hes got a V guitar called the Agile Reaper Custom Black Chancery. it has EMG 81/85, ebony fretboard, 24 jumbo frets, uniform profile neck, Grover tuners, and a licensed floyd rose double locking tremolo system, Mahogany body and mahogany set neck. Its black and on the last page I believe of his website.

for 599 US Dollars it wouldn't hurt to look into, might float your boat/catch your fancy lol.
All of the new Ibanez S guitars introduced this year have 24 frets.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
People, he's in SERBIA. Agile aren't a good deal if you have to pay that much shipping.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
Have you checked the PRS SE Torero yet?
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
@ThePushMan Yeah, I`m aware of Agile guitars, and i love the looks of the reaper custom, especially those inverted cross inlays (dont judge me). I even contacted them, they said they wont even ship to Serbia -.-

@Offworld92 Yes, I read that on the net, but there arent any on my stores site, and i havent managed to find them. how can you differ them in catalogs from the old models?

Tho I have a friend in America who will come here, but that will be in like a year or two, and thats just long... :S

@Linkerman It looks nice, but its not sold by any of guitar stores in my country Yes, i live in a sheethole...

I like the ltd M-1000 too, the one with trans black finish and floyd rose, but its not as cheap...

Any more suggestions...?
Quote by -Dzo-

That`s pretty much all i`m looking for
Tho I cant order off of musician`s friend, I`ll look around for that one. Emgs wont be a problem, I can find them used, the guitar was what bugged me. Anything like this in trans black finish? :P lol jk

Edit: found one
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-S570DXQM-Electric-Guitar?sku=584142
Last edited by LexLuthor91 at May 25, 2010,
Quote by LexLuthor91
@ThePushMan Yeah, I`m aware of Agile guitars, and i love the looks of the reaper custom, especially those inverted cross inlays (dont judge me). I even contacted them, they said they wont even ship to Serbia -.-

@Offworld92 Yes, I read that on the net, but there arent any on my stores site, and i havent managed to find them. how can you differ them in catalogs from the old models?

Tho I have a friend in America who will come here, but that will be in like a year or two, and thats just long... :S

@Linkerman It looks nice, but its not sold by any of guitar stores in my country Yes, i live in a sheethole...

I like the ltd M-1000 too, the one with trans black finish and floyd rose, but its not as cheap...

Any more suggestions...?

Together with the amount of frets, Ibanez also changed the modelname. They basically added 100 to the old number of the model, so the 22 fret S470 became the 24 fret S570 for example.
My gear:

Ibanez S5470-TKS with a BKP Nailbomb Bridge, Cold Sweat Neck, Trillogy Suite Middle single coil
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Cube 60
M-Audio Fast Track Pro
Guitar Rig 5
^ Yeah, the new 24 fret S models are the : S420, S570B, S770PB and the S570DXQM.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
^ Yeah, the new 24 fret S models are the : S420, S570B, S770PB and the S570DXQM.
My vote goes for the S570DXQM but hey, I'm a bit biased.
My Gear-
2010 Ibanez S570DXQM 24-fretter
MIM Fender Standard Strat HSS Sierra Sunburst

Line 6 Spider IV 15w
About Kramer, I`d rather have a Vanguard, that was my cheap choice a while ago, but you cant seem to get any of those here... I see they have some new design for it, i think it looked better with inverted headstock..
the upside down cross inlays are bad ass thats why i mentioned it. totally lame they wont ship there though i mean it gives it as a country option... should of done more research before i suggested sadly dont know any Serbia postal codes though in my defense

so ever find anything? im sort of shopping for a new guitar myself with similar specs thats why im asking.

<----- thats a llama