Page 1 of 5
There are a lot of great films out there which next to nobody ends up seeing for whatever reason. What are some movies you guys have seen that absolutely blow the mind but never got the recognition they deserved?

Off the top of my head, The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus was a movie that was pretty hyped but i dont know anybody that actually saw it. Boy was that movie a trip. Another one is Sunshine (the Danny Boyle one). One of the best movies i've ever seen but nobody else has seen it.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Defendor

/thread
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Gummo.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by Acϵ♠
There are a lot of great films out there which next to nobody ends up seeing for whatever reason. What are some movies you guys have seen that absolutely blow the mind but never got the recognition they deserved?

Off the top of my head, The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus was a movie that was pretty hyped but i dont know anybody that actually saw it. Boy was that movie a trip. Another one is Sunshine (the Danny Boyle one). One of the best movies i've ever seen but nobody else has seen it.

I've seen Sunshine. It was a good movie like most Danny Boyle films, but not one of the best movies I've ever seen.
Requiem for a Dream

I cried when it was over, the most terrifying movie I've ever seen.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I've seen some UGers talking about some movie with "God" in the title, and it's all supposedly in portuguese, and they claimed it was the best movie they've ever seen.

What is it?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Quote by genghisgandhi
I came in to say this.

Then you sir, have made a new friend.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss

Brick was a pretty good movie
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by xyz66 at May 25, 2010,
Quote by JayT44
I've seen some UGers talking about some movie with "God" in the title, and it's all supposedly in portuguese, and they claimed it was the best movie they've ever seen.

What is it?

City of God / Cidade de Deus

Absolutely amazing. It's not a movie, it's an experience.
Without a doubt the best movie I've ever seen, and I watch a f*ckload of movies.
Quote by stringsquealer
dude you have a razorback explosion?!?!
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E
Munky has a reason. A reason to live. *applauds*

Quote by JayT44

What is it?

city of god
EDIT: Damn
Quote by magicninja_
The Andromeda Strain

I did not expect the ending in that. And guy happily chopping his own head off with a chainsaw= awesome.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
I saw a movie once called "Saint Ralph". It wasn't the best movie ever, but it certainly was good. I haven't been able to find it since then.

City of God is amazing however.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
raw force is my favorite exploitation gem. it's not animated though the poster would make you think that. lots of tits and blood and zombies and sex and violence.

#DTWD
Quote by daeqwon10000
hey I said it too!

Fives all around!
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by magicninja_
We're gonna need reinforcements......

*Picks up light grenade.

I thought villains could not get any stupider after Space Balls.

Oh lord, how wrong I was.
Whoever said Requiem for a Dream is crazy, that movie has a very strong following and is pretty well known.

The movie May is pretty good, it's relatively unknown. This thread makes me want to google Gummo.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Quote by TunerAddict
Defendor

/thread

this

Quote by JayT44
Requiem for a Dream

Also this.

People I know speak of the movie, but have never seen it, they think it's just about a bunch of junkies scoring drugs and doing nothing.

Also Sunshine and Five Centimeters per Second.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by meta1militia
This thread makes me want to google Gummo.

Do it now. You're going to be blown away (haha PUN because the movie is about a tornado that hits a town).

/lame_joke
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Also, just about every Anime from Studio Ghibli (except the 3 well known ones, Spirited Away, Mononoke and Totoro, people obviously know those)
I've also heard Eternal Sunshine is pretty amazing. I started watching it last Friday night, but I was pretty tired and the first half hour was boring so I gave up. I'll give it another try sometime soon though.

EDIT: Holy shit! Gummo is based in Xenia, Ohio which is really close to where I live. I might have to watch that.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Last edited by JayT44 at May 24, 2010,
Quote by CoreysMonster
Also, just about every Anime from Studio Ghibli (except the 3 well known ones, Spirited Away, Mononoke and Totoro, people obviously know those)

Yes, yes, yes. Porco Rosso, Howl's Moving Castle, etc.

Quote by frnzd
Quote by gamebreaker
I think semen would be our biggest export...
We'd build an industry around it.

Spunds like I'll be renting Gummo and City of God.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Quote by suckmahnuts

Quote by suckmahnuts
Spunds like I'll be renting

Quote by suckmahnuts
Spunds like I

Quote by suckmahnuts
Spunds

sorry, that typo is hilarious.
i'm currently "renting" terror firmer and gummo. Gummo looks like a good movie, i like this topic

EDIT: This movie is just as well known as Requiem for a Dream, but if you enjoyed it, watch Spun (if you haven't already). Spun has some pretty good cameos too.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Last edited by meta1militia at May 24, 2010,
Quote by genghisgandhi
...LOL JK that joke sucked. (Pun because tornadoes suck stuff up)

KINGDIT: Just realized that wasn't a picture of a tomato. So my joke falls flat.

Yet again
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Last edited by CullenT at May 24, 2010,
Quote by suckmahnuts

wut?
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Ronin. One of my favorite Deniro movies, atleast. I've never met a single human being personally that has seen it, even though its one of my favorite movies.
Eschquipment:
Epiphone SG400
Peavy Vypr 30 watt
Dean Vendetta XM

and thats about it...
Quote by JacobTheMe
Plan 9 From Outer Space.

Actually, Manos: The Hands of Fate is much worse. Look it up.
Quote by CullenT

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Conehead
Yes, yes, yes. Porco Rosso, Howl's Moving Castle, etc.

+8 billion!!!!
Page 1 of 5