OK guys. I just looked at my guitar today and noticed some strange scrapes around the back edges. The finish had been torn off the guitar. I don't really know how it happened but I'm now searching for a way to restore the back of my guitar. Is there some kind of touch up paint that I can buy or do I have to send it in to a repair guy?
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.