Page 1 of 2
If you can't laugh at yourself what gives you the right to laugh at other people?

Look at that prick.

He always has to be "the great opinionated" jackass who doesn't admit to it, but knows that he is better than everyone else.

He can't even find a single identity to stay with. Often changing his interests every other day, just so he can entertain himself.

What a loser too. I mean seriously. He enjoys staying home and watching "Lets Play" videos late in the night while everyone is out at parties.

(I was originally going to do a "Pretentious Hipster" thread, in the vain of the "Gentlemen" thread, but I think that this will have a more universal appeal.)

So post pictures of yourself and mock yourself as hard as you can. And you can only talk about yourself, leave other people alone.
Last edited by JacobTheMe at May 24, 2010,
I don't think anyone is going to be more correct than you in this thread, JacobTheMe.

EDIT: hold the shit, you like "let's play" videos, too?

and that's lame?

Oh god, I've been mislead my entire life!!
Last edited by CoreysMonster at May 24, 2010,
Not enough balls to make a full on hipster thread?

Quote by itchy guitar
It actually got closed. It would be cool to bring it back though. I think a "pretentious hipster thread" would be cooler though. You should go make one.
Quote by JacobTheMe
Really? When did that happen? I swear I saw it active and open only a couple nights ago.

I would, but I don't really want to take the chance anymore.

Doesn't sound like "universal appeal" was the reason.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Last edited by itchy guitar at May 24, 2010,
Quote by itchy guitar

Maybe eventually, but this could be more fun.
Did you ever post pictures of your spirit week outfit?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.

Just look at this faggot
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Not even I know anything wrong with me, I'm perfect.

What can ya do?
Quote by supersac
ive won an argument with a girl but then i still lost
Quote by rgrockr
I guess that's why my ass was sore when I woke up this morning.

It is now my goal to get skylerjames13 to BURN OUT
Every thread I touch closes
I ENJOY SKAAAAAAA
I'm a fat, pretentious, pedantic twat who likes to namedrop like crazy in order to make myself feel more sophisticated. I'm no stranger to sophistry, either.
Quote by JayT44
Did you ever post pictures of your spirit week outfit?

Im starting tomorrow, because I overslept and didn't have time to be a cowboy.
loltits
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Look at that faggot. Thinks everyone will think he is cool by wearing a cheap Devo outfit. The oly assurance he has is to always walk around with a fat dork to help himself feel better knowing that it can always be worse, even if its not much worse. I mean, look at him, hes in a Devo outfit making a gay little myspace face for yearbook.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Last edited by itchy guitar at May 24, 2010,
Look at that ******. He's 6'8, only 150 pounds and thin as a twig. Even so he decides to wear skin tight plaid pants. Mother ****er looks like jack skelington. This kid is such a creep. Always making disturbing jokes that would even make /b/ cry. And how poor is this mofo? all his shirts are either old faded and ratty, or homemade with paint. Sure hes got a banging gf, but that shit aint gonna last. Hes got no job, takes the city bus, and never takes of that ****ing beanie. His clothes always clash, and his odor is foul. He thinks hes bringin punk back with this "folk punk" shit. moron.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by itchy guitar

Doesn't sound like "universal appeal" was the reason.

Damn it boy. Learn 'ur manners.
Cba posting a photo.

Look at this lazy sonuvagun, can't even be bothered posting a photo of himself. Probably because he's worked out that being single for 20+ years means that nobody wants to see him.

Or talk to him, for that matter.

He spends all his time indoors playing his guitar or browsing the net, and he still watches wrestling. How sad can you get?

I'll tell you how sad, he ordered Digimon DVDs from America with the first series on. AND he listens to power metal and pop music.

God he sucks.

Why I'd like to punch him on the nose.

BRB, fighting myself.
you sound like me bud. one night i couldn't find a ride to a big party and i just gave up and watched let's play cat mario. but im lot like what you sayed, a know it all, arugement person.
i can be total dicks sometimes to friends becuse some of them arn't the most popular and i feel they bring my rep down and im a dick and sometimes ignore them.
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by Gargantuan

I wish somebody would photoshop me on a railroad track.
Quote by JacobTheMe
I wish somebody would photoshop me on a railroad track.

it isn't photoshopped

MC name = Bearrorism

God this guy is an idiot. He just can't help but take the opposite side even if it isn't what he believes just because he enjoys pissing people off and can't stand humanity despite being a terrible example himself. He visits a guitar site way to often and can barely even play a simple ass bass song, what an idiot. He's let everything good in life slip away or get destroyed. He was to much of a pussy to ask out the woman that makes him feel super amazing and now shes with some asshole instead of him. He listens to music like Lady Gaga and Ke$ha, and that's the beginning of his metro-sexual tendencies. He has often been described by his many female friends as "one of the girls" and he would rather put up with this then ask out a girl for fear she might say no. Definition of an arrogant waste of space.

Naww but really hes an awesome guy that everyone should get to know and is liked by most everyone hes just to down on himself most of the time, plus his name is epic: Stag McDyre.

Hmm strangely i feel much better about my dumb tendencies now
Quote by MagicsDevil

29 internets to you, good sir.

Quote by undecided1993
Well I apologise for not taking pictures of my naked mother.

Pokémon SoulSilver Friend code:0775-6767-8676
Last edited by wannabestoner69 at May 24, 2010,
Look at this pussy.

Why is he so quiet? Is he retarded or something?

He plays guitar to get girls, but the truth is, he looks like a douchebag.

Why doesn't that ****** get a haircut.
lololol yellowfizbee sucks.

Just kidding, im pretty fucking awesome. Not gonna lie.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by yellowfrizbee

Great answer.
Quote by MakinLattes
(Invalid img)

Look at crazy, hangin' out with his homeboys/girls. Why is he in the back, lookin' all moody? WHAT A FREAKFACE.

that's all I got.

EDIT: Who the **** am I kidding, I got way more than that.

Look at this ****er. This ****er, surrounded by his friends, and he still is paranoid as shit and thinks everybody secretly hates him. Whats up with that? He's not a bad dude, he's pretty smart, not really that bad looking, pretty cool sometimes, but he's just so paranoid.

EDIT2: I would've posted a picture of just me, but this was seriously the only picture I could find of myself that I didn't look retarded in. Seriously, I don't know why, but I look TERRIBLE in nearly every picture I'm in, even though in videos and in real life I don't.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at May 24, 2010,
Quote by yellowfrizbee

I can confirm this.

...*Disappears*
Quote by DualReaver
How old is the one with the white hair?

I dunno, that's the only time I've ever met her. I'm going to go ahead and say "15".
Quote by crazy8rgood
I dunno, that's the only time I've ever met her. I'm going to go ahead and say "15".

Now I am officially freaked out.
Look at this guy, he tries too hard to make up for his insecurities and ticks by trying to be a cool guy, and he sticks up for the underdog because he has literally never succeeded in anything and is trying to fill the void by being nice to people even if they don't deserve it

also his beard comes in asymmetrically, what a weirdo
Last edited by btones at May 24, 2010,
Quote by Minkaro
I made myself sad

Can I report myself for flaming?

Yeah, seriously.

There was like, 2 more paragraphs that I typed up in mine, then deleted, that have gone and made me all depressed.
ITT: We all get depressed about ourselves
Quote by MagicsDevil

29 internets to you, good sir.

Quote by undecided1993
Well I apologise for not taking pictures of my naked mother.

Pokémon SoulSilver Friend code:0775-6767-8676
Thread. Revived.

That is all.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Quote by FrustratedRocka
Thread. Revived.

(Invalid img)

That is all.

We're meant to be putting ourselves down in this thread, not showing how awesome we are

Quote by DeadlyIllness

[that guy again] gets the drum Solo and Title King of the UG.

*Drum Solo*

Steam: yintonyinton
PSN: yintonyinton
Look at that unsightly bitch. She states her opinions way too much. She can't get a job. And she has no friends. She...

Okay I'm going to stop before I kill myself.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Page 1 of 2