Page 1 of 2
Last night, I walked with my best mate, drunk and in the rain, for 12k's to McDonalds. This was at 2am, so we had to walk through the drive-through.

Basically, I ate 4 packs of large fries and 2 Strawberry Sundaes. Never again. I hurt so bad.

I ask you Pit - Whats the largest / stupidest amount of food that you've eaten?
RIP Tom Searle.
pfft. My record at The Mandarin (its a Chinese buffet chain in canada) is 9 full plates of food. I have never felt sicker. But it was sooooo good.
13 cheese sandwhiches, 5 blueberry muffins, 2 bowls of lucky charms, and I think a pack of gummy bears. I was high and after I had came down, I threw up for a good 30 minutes. God I was so sick

analedit: now that I think of it, I remember mixing the gummy bears and cereal together, put the muffins on some of the sandwhiches, and then dipped the sandwhiches in my cereal
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at May 24, 2010,
16 tacos
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Somewhere around ~2,500 calories.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
op is a fatass
Say what I want, do what I can, death to the message of the Ku Klux Klan!
Quote by ColbyHink
two supersized double big mac combos. I'm 15 and skinny as a twig.

Your sig - Its 'Paul Gray', not 'Paul Grey'. Just saying.
RIP Tom Searle.
Tbh, 5 slices of pizzas. And I had to force myself. I eat very often, just dont have the capacity to eat alot during one sitting. Meh..I remember 15 burger king chicken nuggets when I was younger in competition with my sister. Still nothing spectacular. I can do 20 wings?

I did pound a whole 16 ounce steak once though. I love me some steak.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
We once went on a late night chicken nugget run to
Mickey d's and bought 350 some odd chicken nuggets, 70 of which were mine and were all eaten in the space of an hour and a half or so while watching The Empire Strikes Back. Good times...
Up the Punx!
Quote by Dvnc
We once went on a late night chicken nugget run to
Mickey d's and bought 350 some odd chicken nuggets, 70 of which were mine and were all eaten in the space of an hour and a half or so while watching The Empire Strikes Back. Good times...

Jesus, how much cash did you spend there? If it's anything but $ USD I won't know if it's a lot but I'm assuming it wasn't cheap.

When it comes to McDonalds, I've only ever eaten 2 big macs and 1 or 2 (I can't remember) double cheesburgers, plus fries and a drink and milkshake. God I'm fat.

EXTRA FLUFFY FOR THE LADIES!!

..What ladies
Quote by TheAbsentOne
Jesus, how much cash did you spend there? If it's anything but $ USD I won't know if it's a lot but I'm assuming it wasn't cheap.

When it comes to McDonalds, I've only ever eaten 2 big macs and 1 or 2 (I can't remember) double cheesburgers, plus fries and a drink and milkshake. God I'm fat.

EXTRA FLUFFY FOR THE LADIES!!

..What ladies

Well actually, it was after midnight on saturday, when nuggets are only like 3.50 usd for a 20 piece. It cost us something like 50 bucks to get all of them
Up the Punx!
Quote by Dvnc
Well actually, it was after midnight on saturday, when nuggets are only like 3.50 usd for a 20 piece. It cost us something like 50 bucks to get all of them

Lol I still wouldn't spend that much on McDonalds.. But maybe if something was good enough to spend that much on at Burger King.. that'd be a different story

I love me some burger king...

Well...I prefer not to eat a ton, but at some Thanksgiving meals or whatever...suffice to say I'd have walked outside if it wasn't blisteringly cold.
Me and a couple of friends spent over $40 at Taco Bell, I ended up eating 5 burritos and a crunchwrap. It was disgusting yet beautiful.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
I think I ate 8 pieces of pizza one time at an all-you-can-eat place. I drank a lot of coke with it too and then every time I burped I was like "YEAH! More space in my stomach!"
after i was in the hospital i was on steroids for pain, etc. for which one of the side affects was "increased appetite"

i went to a Max & Erma's (don't know where all they have those, but there's a few in Pittsburgh) Sunday Brunch Buffet.

At least 5 full plates of food piled quite high.

considering i was 12 and weighed 75 lbs (because of being sick lol before that i was like close to 100) that was quite alot.

didn't feel the least bit sick
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
A pound and a half of lobster and french fries. I felt sick afterwards, but it was worth it.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
was probably at a chinese, they give you so much! and they're such small people
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
I was at round table's lunch buffet. I ate around 20 slices of pizza, 15 cinnamon twists, and 5 garlic twists, a plate of salad, and a lot of soda. Never again....
I used to eat a lot of food, but I don't anymore.

Last night I ate the most food in one sitting that I had in a LOOONG time... Three Burger King Buck-doubles. It was also the first time I had eaten fast food in a LONG time. I still feel sick to my stomach.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
me and a friend of mine go to wendy's and get 20 jr bacons between us. We increased our max over several tries. One night I was feelin it and got 8 in before I ran out of money. Could have went for probably 13 or so.
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Not exactly sure, but it was approximately 6000 Calories. That was when I swam though. I couldn't eat that much now if I tried.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Quote by Alex Vik
A large pizza.

I have done this twice. I highly don't recommend it.

I've eaten half of an extra large once after helping move furniture all day.

So it's probably 3/4 of a large?

Still. Never again.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
When I went to FL after a deep sea fishing trip, we took our catches of the day to be fried up, I lost count of how much fish I had, to go with it I had a big ass side of fries and three big pieces of gralic bread, and a side of king crab legs....best.....meal......EVAR

AND for dessert, me and my buddy both ate a whole thing of cookie dough each.

And I woinder why I'm so fat..

My buddy though, ate a grande meal from Taco bell (just the taco and burrito combination, no mexi pizza or Nachos) and a Tripple whopper with king size fries and two king size Dr pepper refils. He threw up in thge parking lot shortly after, it was great
Starting Weight: 310, 38.8% Body fat (11/2008, pic in profile)
Latest Weigh in 230.2 14.3% Body fat (4/13/2013)

Pro life, pro gun, health nut, Christian and conservative. I make no apologies if what I say pisses anybody off.
oh god. lets see here.
this is like an every day thing for me.
it can go from.
1 burrito, 1 whole pizza, a pack of crackers, a bag of large m&ms.
or
1 box of macncheese, pack of crackers, back of gummy worms
or
a sandwich, like 6 pieces of toast, macncheese, and cookies.

idk. a WHOLE bunch of bullshit basically.

scoreoneforbulimia....
Last edited by icesk8erqueen8 at May 25, 2010,
most I've ever eaten..

Maybe a large Vegan pizza from Hell's
and a whole pack of Vegan Chicken Strips?
Can we erase the past?
To allow our dreams to forever last?

Gear:

Mesa Boogie Mini Rec 25
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12 cab

Jackson DK2, DK2M, DKMGT, SLAT3-7, DK1
4 pounds of potatoes and 2 enormous pork chops. With dessert. It was delicious.
Page 1 of 2