I wanted coloerd guitar strings but i read they arent good in quality at all.
I'm looking for something that has a long lasting life.
I read up on these and they sound alright. Anyone wanna throw their opinion in and direct me to some that are better ?

Ernie Ball 2043 Earthwood 80/20 Bronze Silk & Steel Regular Acoustic Strings
You might want to direct your purchase to a coated string if long life is a big concern. I'm a fan of Elixir Phosphor Bronze (only on my Taylor, though). There is also d'Addario EXP strings.

I personally despise Ernie Ball strings. If you prefer to go uncoated then just keep your strings clean and wipe down after playing. That'll usually help with their life a bit.
Taylor 710 97'
Taylor 414ce LTD-R Fall 09'
Epiphone Masterbilt AJ-500M
Custom strat

My photography
Elixir is probably the most popular coated string. I could usually get two months out of them before their sound start to go at all, and after two months of regular playing it was just STARTING to go.

D'Addario EXP strings are, from what I can gather, the most popular alternative, and major competition of Elixir strings. If you like D'Addario Phosphor Bronze, you might really enjoy the tone that you get out of these strings. I found that they don't last QUITE as long as Elixir, but they also cost a little less which seems to even out.

Cleartone strings are another coated string that brag about having a "one-micron thick" coating on their strings. I've used them on two occasions. They feel just like uncoated strings, so if you don't like how slick coated strings are you might enjoy these. They last about as long as D'Addario EXP strings did from my experiences.

DR also makes a few coated strings, but I've never used them, so I can't really tell you much about them.

I personally stick with using Martin SP strings lately. They only last me about 2-3 weeks depending on how often I play that week, but they also cost so little that I don't mind changing strings more often with them.
"Here I sit, beneath a lonely line."

~iband48's signature
I have tried so many different kinds of strings...

The best I have yet to get are "Dean Markley Blue Steel" I got them about 6 months ago and they still sound amazing, stay in tune also. (I play my acoustic almost every day too)
Quote by guitartaber93
I wanted coloerd guitar strings but i read they arent good in quality at all.
I'm looking for something that has a long lasting life.
I read up on these and they sound alright. Anyone wanna throw their opinion in and direct me to some that are better ?

Ernie Ball 2043 Earthwood 80/20 Bronze Silk & Steel Regular Acoustic Strings

Colored strings or coated strings? Everyone who's posted so far has been directing you to coated, but you specifically asked for colored. I'm just making sure which one it is.