I was thinking whether or not to stick this in the official "LOST" thread, but this question relates more directly to ABC.com rather then LOST itself.

I've been watching all of season 6 of LOST, the final one, since the finale was on just last night and I've missed this entire season.. So I started watching the episodes last night. I watched the first 5, and then I come on tonight, and most of season 6's episodes aren't on ABC.com anymore, so I can't watch them.. the earliest is "Ab Aeterno" which is episode 9 of the season, and this is 4 episodes ahead of where I left off. (It's the one all about Richard's shipwreck)

I'm wondering why the other episodes are no longer there? Is it because of the final two episodes being longer then the others? I feel I've missed too much to still watch this season..

Any answers would be very appreciated. this is just a little dissappointing to me.
Google it.
Hulu has every episode of Lost (and many many other shows)
At least for now...I know that Hulu will soon not have every episode...but I think that doesn't happen until the end of the year.

Formspring

Quote by guitarxo

<--- this is a symbol of being awesome
Quote by TheAbsentOne
What's that? Can I watch all the episodes I need to? If so, thank you VERY much..

Probably. I'm not a Lost fan so I wouldn't know, but they have a lot of stuff on there.

www.hulu.com

Can't believe you've never heard of it. Also try yidio.com
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by indiefanman
No, hulu's the same situation as abc.com. Try this: http://watchloststreaming.com/

Yep, Hulu's got the same thing going on.

I'll try that.. Hope it works..

EDIT: Says they've been removed due to copyright infringement.. SO once again no episodes for TheAbsentOne.. SIGH!
Last edited by TheAbsentOne at May 24, 2010,
Quote by indiefanman
The Megavideo ones are working for me

I need it for episodes 6, 7, and 8.. I'm trying "Sundown" and it won't work.
That one's not working for me, either. The only thing I can think of is to watch a recap for the episodes that won't work. Sorry
Yeah!
Quote by indiefanman
That one's not working for me, either. The only thing I can think of is to watch a recap for the episodes that won't work. Sorry

Oh man.. I really missed out.. Well when this season comes to DVD I surely have to buy it. thought they're so expensive..

EDIT: Well I'm watching "The Last Recruit"... Trying to piece together information. The last episode I got to watch was "The Lighthouse" where Jack destroyed the lighthouse.. God damnit I'm lost already.
Last edited by TheAbsentOne at May 24, 2010,
Quote by iro-bot31

The quality of playback is better then ABC.. that's pathetic. This is like HD and everything. ABC is shitty, laggy, pixel-y..
Quote by TheAbsentOne
The quality of playback is better then ABC.. that's pathetic. This is like HD and everything. ABC is shitty, laggy, pixel-y..

Oh wow. I haven't watched any on ABC before, but since that's the case I'd better stick to this site up until the finale (which I tivo'd). The girl who got me into Lost sent me this site, guess I'd better thank her again lol.
Quote by iro-bot31
Oh wow. I haven't watched any on ABC before, but since that's the case I'd better stick to this site up until the finale (which I tivo'd). The girl who got me into Lost sent me this site, guess I'd better thank her again lol.

Seriously, I've been dissappointed since the first episode I watched on their own site.. Pathetic. The site you gave is perfect.
Hm. I'd been about to start watching Lost now that I know it has an ending. *bookmarks apparently awesome site*

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
Hm. I'd been about to start watching Lost now that I know it has an ending. *bookmarks apparently awesome site*

I just got told that I've watched 72 minutes of video and now have to wait 54 to watch again...

Now I'm disappointed in this site
Well now I know to watch one epi at a time.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
Well now I know to watch one epi at a time.

Yep I'm gonna have to now! Meh oh well.. Just hope the other episodes from ABC don't leave.. There's no limit on there, though the quality isn't always the best..
Quote by TheAbsentOne
Yep I'm gonna have to now! Meh oh well.. Just hope the other episodes from ABC don't leave.. There's no limit on there, though the quality isn't always the best..

Do you use firefox? If so, get this add-on: Illimitux

All Megavideo videos have that restriction, but apparently this bypasses that. I usually watch in slow doses so I've never had to try it, but hopefully you can get it to work.
Quote by iro-bot31
Do you use firefox? If so, get this add-on: Illimitux

All Megavideo videos have that restriction, but apparently this bypasses that. I usually watch in slow doses so I've never had to try it, but hopefully you can get it to work.

Yup, I use Firefox. I'll give that thing a try.. Thanks in advance if it works..
I still reached the 72 minute limit with MegaVideo, even though I'm using that thing. I have the add-on running with FireFox and everything.. Yet I could still only watch 72 minutes. Am I doing something wrong?

I did what it told me to.. Have it buffer all the way, then I go offline and watch.. repeat. It reached the 72 minute mark.. While I wasn't even connected to the internet. What's goin' on?
Quote by TheAbsentOne
I still reached the 72 minute limit with MegaVideo, even though I'm using that thing. I have the add-on running with FireFox and everything.. Yet I could still only watch 72 minutes. Am I doing something wrong?

I did what it told me to.. Have it buffer all the way, then I go offline and watch.. repeat. It reached the 72 minute mark.. While I wasn't even connected to the internet. What's goin' on?

I don't know, like I said I've never tried usng it. I just found this tutorial that looks legitimate. Almost all of the comments say it works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J_QN5V0RsM

Megavideo is a HUGE pain in the ass, but like you said the quality is so good it's worth the effort.