I downloaded AIM a few days back and with it came the toolbar. Now I've had it before and it's kinda useful so I gave it no thought.

Now I've just tried to access Neil Peart's official site (which I keeep bookmarked on my IE toolbar...) and it isn't letting me, despite the bookmark having worked before.

Now I've checked the website to make sure the domain hasn't changed, and I've checked IE Settings. The only thing I can think of is that the toolbar is affecting my bookmarks.

Any ideas?
Ok, now you are just trying to get reactions out of people by talking about Rush. Just stop.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar
Ok, now you are just trying to get reactions out of people by talking about Rush. Just stop.

I'm genuinely having problems...
Quote by itchy guitar

My thoughts as well.

Access it normally without the toolbar
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I'm genuinely having problems...

In light of last troll
I'm using haikus when I'm
responding to trolls.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I've had problems accessing other sites too, but I used Neil Peart's site as an EXAMPLE!

Well it was the wrong example and now you will never get a straight answer. FATAL ERROR!
Niel Pert fan site?

I just shuddered at the idea of other people like Fassa in this cold, dead planet.
Quote by JacobTheMe
Niel Pert fan site?

I just shuddered at the idea of other people like Fassa in this cold, dead planet.

No, Neil Peart's OFFIC/iAL site. It's got a forum though.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

We don't care. Stop changing the topic to Rush. We're onto you, Fassa. Don't give us a reason to report you for yet more trolling.

If you genuinely want help, then stick to the topic.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

Are you a troll there?
annoying all the users?
being a Rush whore?
Quote by MakinLattes
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You've not been helpful since you came here. So

Actually, post number 5. I gave a valid suggestion, seeing that you didn't give a proper description in the OP.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by MH400
Actually, post number 5. I gave a valid suggestion, seeing that you didn't give a proper description in the OP.

I want a solution which will fix the problem, not just work round it.

I've got a LOT of bookmarks, and the last thing I want to be doing is remembering all of them.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I want a solution which will fix the problem, not just work round it.

I've got a LOT of bookmarks, and the last thing I want to be doing is remembering all of them.

Its truly not hard
just click on the google search
problem solved, get it?
Quote by MakinLattes
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

I hate you all.

We hate you as well.
Maybe if you weren't a troll
Things would likely change.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'm gonna feel like a huge asshole if Fassa isn't a troll.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
I'm gonna feel like a huge asshole if Fassa isn't a troll.
Check the temperature in Hell. If it's still above 32F, you're safe.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

Now I've just tried to access Neil Peart's official site (which I keeep bookmarked on my IE toolbar...) and it isn't letting me, despite the bookmark having worked before.

well, that's oddly specific. It's almost like you're... looking for attention.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Check the temperature in Hell. If it's still above 32F, you're safe.

lol

Oh god, IE?

Come on, Fassa...
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Fassa didn't seem to notice that I spelled Nel Pear's name wrong earlier in the thread.
Quote by JacobTheMe
Fassa didn't seem to notice that I spelled Nel Pear's name wrong earlier in the thread.

"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by BobDetroit
^^ Who's the guy in the middle?

If its not Neil, Its their original drummer.
Quote by Blackwaterson89
*fixed*
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Quote by geanes
While itchy is banned
I'll take his place haikuing
Fassa is a troll
wait, WHAT?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
wait, WHAT?

He trolled a troll hard
Resulting in his banning
Pretty sad news eh?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
wait, WHAT?

He posted in a reported thread multiple times.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid