Reccomend me some shoes, i want a new pair, and they can be any type or whatever. Sperrys, or vans, or adidas, show me the shoes!
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
is it me or does the black kids head look like a bong, and the girl behind him just took a hit and is zonked out?
Who needs shoes? I just put my feet inside 2 tissue boxes and walk out the door. All the ladies love me, and when I go down to the Soup Kitchen, Bertha always gives me a nice free hot bowl of soup because she says I look so darn spiffy today. She's an ex-crack addict. God bless her soul.
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
Last edited by SimplyStrings at May 24, 2010,
Get some Nike Skeet's, It's less expensive than normal Nike's and they're great shoes... I love mine
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Quote by CowsSingingInF#

Mhmm girl
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
is it me or does the black kids head look like a bong, and the girl behind him just took a hit and is zonked out?
Quote by angusfan16
*duckie slippers*

So I saw that pic fill the screen, with "TOOL" in large letters right below. I thought that was funny
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Last edited by Trowzaa at May 24, 2010,
Jeez there is a new thread for help buying shoes almost daily. Can we not pick out our own shoes on this site? The suggestions always end up being some ridiculous/goofy looking shoe anyhow. This preceding posts are a perfect example of that.
Winklepickers, brogues, or desert boots.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm