My grandmother goes to the local auction every Monday night and on one of these nights she got me a Squier like I have never seen or played before. This Indonesian made Strat has a (fast) slim tapered 22 fret neck, a jumbo 60's headstock, 11-hole 3-ply pick-guard, and three single-coil pickups. The tone coming out of this guitar is just amazing for blues or jazz when playing through a clean channel. But the moment you add just a little gain, all that tone goes to noisy shit. (Hence the HSS conversion I just currently made)I have no idea what this guitar is worth bone-stock (I saved the original pick-guard and pickup) but if anyone knows please help me out. The humbucker I changed over came from an affordable Gibson-Baldwin joint-venture Les Paul I picked up from a local pawn shop and the HSS Pick-guard was ordered brand new from Fender. I do not regret the conversion one bit. I still have the amazing bright bluesy tone I can get out of the mid and neck pickups but with the warmth of a humbucker at the bridge. (My suspicions are that the humbucker can be found in any Epiphone Les Paul Standard)

I'll get around to posting a video on youtube of this great guitar soon so all the die-hard Single-coil guys and gals won't be too upset.
Probobly about the same as anyother used Squier Strat.

I have the Squier 20th Ani PBass and its great! Its a pretty good series
Quote by JAustinMunn

My first guitar still has residue from an unfortunate ranch dressing incident

Quote by jpnyc
I played this guitar once. It unleashed the ****ing fury and I got kicked out of Guitar Center.