So I picked up my copy of Alan Wake today and it is a beastly game. It really reminds of a game based on the tv show, Supernatural. While I was watchin my buddy play AW I thought of a cool idea....

They should make a Supernatural video game. It could be real dark/creepy like Alan Wake/Resident Evil/etc. It could be set up with missions (jobs) and there would be a main story line but also side missions you could do too. And before each mission you would see the trunk of the Impala and you would pick out what weapons and equipment you need for that mission. You could have all kinds of weapons (guns, wooden stakes, silver knives, etc) and also equipment (salt, holy water, bible for exorcisms, talismans, etc). Each mission would be different and you could be in different towns for each mission and you would have to figure out what's going on and then hunt the ghost/demon/vampire/etc. It'd be co-op too cuz there's both Sam and Dean.

It would be freaking sick. It would be scary and keep you on your toes, fun to play because you would have to figure out the mystery of the town, and have good action cuz you'd have to fight the demon. I for one would play that game ALL THE TIME not only cuz it's the best show ever but also cuz the game would just be amazing. Any thoughts????
Last edited by anthsband at May 25, 2010,
Quote by anthsband
So I picked up my copy of Alan Wake today and it is a beastly game. It really reminds of a game based on the tv show, Supernatural. While I was watchin my buddy play AW I thought of a cool idea....

They should make a Supernatural video game. It could be real dark/creepy like Alan Wake/Resident Evil/etc. It could be set up with missions (jobs) and there would be a main story line but also side missions you could do too. And before each mission you would see the trunk of the Impala and you would pick out what weapons and equipment you need for that mission. You could have all kinds of weapons (guns, wooden steaks, silver knives, etc) and also equipment (salt, holy water, bible for exorcisms, talismans, etc). Each mission would be different and you could be in different towns for each mission and you would have to figure out what's going on and then hunt the ghost/demon/vampire/etc. It'd be co-op too cuz there's both Sam and Dean.

It would be freaking sick. It would be scary and keep you on your toes, fun to play because you would have to figure out the mystery of the town, and have good action cuz you'd have to fight the demon. I for one would play that game ALL THE TIME not only cuz it's the best show ever but also cuz the game would just be amazing. Any thoughts????

Supernatural is formulaic and unimaginative, and the endings are never satisfying due to their not adhering to either logic or real superstitions, and instead just making any old bollocks up.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by whalepudding
Supernatural is formulaic and unimaginative, and the endings are never satisfying due to their not adhering to either logic or real superstitions, and instead just making any old bollocks up.

so you don't like supernatural cuz they use big words???