Page 1 of 2
For those of you that followed me through my journey with my swollen eye; consider this part 2 of the swollen trilogy.

Similar story. Started 3 days ago on friday night. Will update as usual.

Friday night --> Minding my own business, all is well. My throat feels a little dry and irritated or something. Probably just nasal drip or allergies. I go to sleep.

Saturday morning --> Bleh wth? Wake up feeling like I have something stuck in my throat. Perhaps a hair?

I blame this on my cat shedding and let her know that shes a bitch. Its ineffective. She purrs at me and gets herself cozy on my laptop for the remainder of the day and night (because its obviously an expensive heated bed, right?). My suffering goes on.

Sunday --> Its still bugging me. I cant tell if its allergies or something legitly stuck in there. Doesnt hurt, just bothersome.

Today --> Eat some dinner out, come home, and really feel it in the back of my throat now. Just not ignorable. I finally try to look back there for the 3rd day and this time its hard to miss. Staring me right in the face is a giant MONSTER looking ulcer. HOLY JESUS!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Upon further research and looking up images online of the anatomy of the mouth, I have concluded that this is most likely my tonsil and it appears to be swollen. Im going to the doctor tomorrow.

For now, I plan to gargle a glass of salt water whilst violently threatening the swollen tonsil. Maybe if I intimidate it, it will go down.

Ok first of all before I show you the pic:

1. Um..ow? Im pretty sure I hyper extended my fucking jaw to get a decent pic.

2. Its really gross. Just a warning. Not something youd normally wanna see. If youre eating, horny, or in a significantly happy mood, I suggest you didnt open the thread.

Without further ado, I give you, my swollen tonsil:

If youll notice, the other side is quite a noticeable bit smaller. Why does everything on me keep becoming swollen? I dont know. I blame you.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
But we never got a pic of ur eye.

EDIT: And regarding the horny comment...
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Last edited by Momentosis at May 25, 2010,
Quote by gregorisgod
It kind of looks like a clitoris.

The one on the left is a small one...

Quote by CrossBack7
You get to eat ice cream!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I feel like I'm in one of those kids shows where they shrink The Magic School Bus and are about to go exploring in some poor persons body.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Welcome all ..its pretty bothersome if I do say so myself. Getting the salt water ready.

Quote by Momentosis
But we never got a pic of ur eye.

EDIT: And regarding the horny comment...

A couple did

Quote by gregorisgod
It kind of looks like a clitoris.

e-ew !

edit: And I you too, Saints.

Stepco's Master
If you get sore throats often, you should get them removed. I got mine removed when I was three and it gave me the great singing voice I have today. =)
Quote by darkstar2466
Don't fret man.
And I've had similar experiences...

Never once did I think about looking at the back of my throat.

Quote by CrossBack7
I had some crazy abcess in my tonsils a few years ago. both tonsils were about the size of golf balls and i couldnt even swallow my spit. they drained 10 cc's of puss out of each of them.
Quote by Momentosis
And I've had similar experiences...

Never once did I think about looking at the back of my throat.

Yeah! I had looked in the back of my throat before on day 2, but I guess I didnt notice it. Must have been too small to be terribly noticeable. Today it definitely stood out though.

Not painful at all but something feels weird in your throat. Very annoying.

Edit:

Update: Too much water. Not enough salt.

Stepco's Master
Last edited by yellowfrizbee at May 25, 2010,
Quote by yellowfrizbee
*TC Story w/Pic

Are you not worried about the giant one hanging from the roof of your inner mouth??!?!?
My tonsils are big all the time, it's a real pain in the ass.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
Pics or it didn't happ----oh wait... I'm sorry.....
[Insert Witty/Humorous Comment Here]
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Why does everything on me keep becoming swollen?
Gotta take the bad with the good, Friz.
When yer tits swelled up, you didn't complain, did you?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Back. After using 1/4th of a salt shaker, I can sufficiently say that I salted that beast. Actually my sister salted it. Bad idea.

It went something like this:

"Tilt your head back, open your mouth, and hold still."

Then she proceeded to shake salt down my throat as if I was a fucking chicken tender basket meal. I never knew you could choke on salt granules. Ew.

Im NOT listening to "Glass of salt water never works, ive got an idea!" again..

Tbh though, its significantly feels better. Or at least more numb or something. I dont know but that was disgusting and I cant get the taste of salt out of my mouth.

edit:
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Gotta take the bad with the good, Friz.
When yer tits swelled up, you didn't complain, did you?

Still waiting on that one ! Atm I think I prefer Frizclops to 'girl with the clitoris in her mouth' though.

Stepco's Master
Last edited by yellowfrizbee at May 25, 2010,
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Atm I think I prefer Frizclops to 'girl with the clitoris in her mouth' though.
I wouldn't mind having one in my mouth. Or at least in close proximity to it.

/cheeky bastard
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I wouldn't mind having one in my mouth. Or at least in close proximity to it.

/cheeky bastard

Smooth ! Even after seeing a spit ridden open mouth with a possibly infected, swollen tonsil, you can still come strong with the innuendo. Dedication at its finest.

Bah, off to trying to sleep with me. Ill be on my way to the doctors office early in the morning. For now I must put down these amazing European Biscoff cookies and get some shut eye. Once again, ill report back if I die.

Stepco's Master
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Smooth ! Even after seeing a spit ridden open mouth with a possibly infected, swollen tonsil, you can still come strong with the innuendo. Dedication at its finest.

Bah, off to trying to sleep with me. Ill be on my way to the doctors office early in the morning. For now I must put down these amazing European Biscoff cookies and get some shut eye. Once again, ill report back if I die.

You can't report back when you die, silly!
Quote by yellowfrizbee
aye, love. Just so long as it's only the tonsil with the infection.
Even I have certain limits.

Quote by yellowfrizbee
Once again, ill report back if I die.
That seems pretty dedicated to me, Friz. You're a real trooper. *salutes*
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

That seems pretty dedicated to me, Friz. You're a real trooper. *salutes*

S'what I do

UPDATE: Just got back from the doctors office. Apparently its not so much a problem with my tonsils. Its my lymph nodes. My lmyph nodes got swollen and it irritated my tonsils causing them to get a little red and big so thats where the giant tonsil came from.

Good news is there is no infection and its viral ! Bad news is IM DYING! No jk. There is no bad news. Sorry. But my doctor was a very small obnoxious asian woman with an incredibly strong engrish accent. It was magical.

Stepco's Master
Why is it always you with the Aids?
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Quote by Mugg74
Are you not worried about the giant one hanging from the roof of your inner mouth??!?!?

h'wat
I cannot fit into your skin.
I thought this would kill my highly inconvenient boner. Now I need to go get tissues and clean everything up.

You're an assmuncher

Awesome pics though. If it turns out to be tonsillitis, have fun eating tubs of ice cream.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Lemsip drink mixes help. I've had it worse than that before, but only because the doctor prescribed me penicillin and so I spent the whole time I was sick throwing my medication up

Get well soon though!
jesus christ friz i got the perfect solution for your swollenclitoristonsil. TAKE A NAP!
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I feel like I'm in one of those kids shows where they shrink The Magic School Bus and are about to go exploring in some poor persons body.

I'm just going to throw this out there, without proper context that sounds really dirty.

.. If only I drove that school bus.
This must be the only pic I've ever seen of yellowfrizbee, even if it is just her mouth.
Quote by In The Mist
This must be the only pic I've ever seen of yellowfrizbee, even if it is just her mouth.

its the Only Pic any of you will ever see. i'm the only one cool enough to know what she REALLY looks like
as far as i know
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Page 1 of 2