Well Pit, As the title says. I'm keen on adding another instrument to my skill set and I'm planning to buy a used drum kit off ebay. I was just wondering, what should I be
looking for to get the best value for money in terms of drums, cymbals, brands etc.

Probably looking to pick up a used kit for $200-$300.

Your thoughts Pit
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
I dont know anything about drums, but my friend bought a drum kit used but discovered it didn't have all the wing nuts included, so his tom's wouldnt stay still. So definitely check for that.

I think they're called wing nuts anyway
Originally Posted by CaptainJack666
i can see why he likes elevators, theyre a truly uplifting experience

Join The NSW FTW Group
PM Lrn2shrd69, Greekmagician or dougie_mate to join.
id look for some other way to buy it other than ebay. craigslist, the classifieds in your newspaper, a local music shop, etc. atleast then you get to see the kit and try it out before putting money down on it.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
TS take it to the drum thread
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
if i was you i would buy your drum kit off of www.thomann.de. all the stuff they sell is brand new and you can find extra stuff from there for cheap i got a double bass pedal from germany (where they are based) in 3 working days
Look for things like general wear and tear, check the drum isn't out of round, the bearing edges aren't damaged and check for any major cracks and things.

You won't get much for $200-$300 though. It'll be more like a toy drum kit.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice