It better be awesome good.
I heard about a Bioshock film, that'd be good if pulled off correctly.
But there is a youtube clip called 'Escape from City 17' with a $500 budget, its friggin' awesome.
This is why we can't have nice things!
Do not want.

EDIT- seriously. Someone needs to tell Hollywood to fuck off and write their own damn material. I'd rather see a new idea done terribly than a video game adaptation or a remake of an old movie that's done really well
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Last edited by BeastlyBassist at May 25, 2010,
Quote by BeastlyBassist
Do not want.

EDIT- seriously. Someone needs to tell Hollywood to fuck off and write their own damn material. I'd rather see a new idea done terribly than a video game adaptation or a remake of an old movie that's done really well

I don't mind if anything's done really well.
While I didn't play it that much, it doesn't really seem like the kind of game you can adapt into a movie. Unless there's sections where the audience gets to vote on the moral direction of the film.
Quote by denfilade
I don't mind if anything's done really well.

ROBOT!

Your brain is run by the government. Delete your system32 folder NOW. It's the ONLY way to save your soul and not get sent to Canada.
Quote by goest
Unless there's sections where the audience gets to vote on the moral direction of the film.

Exactly, the whole point to Mass Effect is that it's your story, it immerses the player in that world. A movie can't do that, and they're just going to kill it!

It'd only be ok if they do some sort of side story series, and the characters of the two stories could cross paths on ocassion.